**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else or is it just me?

And_And_ Posts: 30
Anyone else so frustrated to the point they no longer want to play the game? Maybe it’s just me but in the last months for me. Block and parry never work the same one day to the next. Sometimes opening parry just fails. Disconnect for a loss for BG. Hitting into a block where they are holding block and you dash in and still end up parried. Or appear to be so over clocked that after a special or heavy they are following it up before you can respond. Like today was hit 10 times in a row with punches before I could respond…. Maybe I just have horrible luck or service with poor response time. I don’t know at this point. Anyone else with these issues

Comments

• Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    I feel your pain and frustration. This whole week I just kept getting disconnection problems (that little spinning red bad connection indicator at the lower right-hand side of the screen was constantly showing up) even though I was actually connected. But everything you mentioned and more kept happening to me also. Kabam owes us huge compensation for all the issues that are associated with this utterly frustrating server connection issue.

What I probably disdain the most is when you enter a fight in full health get to throw some punches to get the enemy's health down, suddenly get disconnected, then when you restart the game, the enemy is still full health but you're at half health. This is unacceptable on all levels. And this particular technical issue has probably happened at least 10 times this past week alone. And these are fights on TL5, Paragon EQ, Act 8 when coming back in at half-health is just as unfair as it can get.

There isn't a day that has gone by in the last few weeks I've wanted to throw in the towel. But when you're like me and have invested a great deal of your life into a mobile game like MCOC, quitting is easier said than done.

I've put up with worse things that Kabam has been notorious for (like the great nerf of Scarlet Witch and Dr. Strange in 2017, the sudden nerf of Mystic Dispersion, etc.) so I've learned to just look the other way when these kinds of annoyances arise.

I just hope that the Kabam server team will really pull through on this and deliver. Otherwise what you've said about quitting because of these perennial issues might start happening to more summoners.

Try to focus also on what works, that has helped me last this long since I started playing in 2016.

• Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    100%, like KT1 said, they definitely reprogrammed the AI to do more faints, to have faster dashes, and for parry to sometimes not proc, even though it was 100% a well timed block. So shady man
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    This seems to be the norm now. More times with this than not.

No offense to the Kabam team but compensation should be provided to everyone who either lost fights or half health re entry.