Why i cannot claim this

Shoyeb1994Shoyeb1994 Member Posts: 43
Why i am unable to claim these milestone rewards. Is there anything I can do to claim it.
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Lyra
@Kabam Porthos
@Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Shoyeb1994Shoyeb1994 Member Posts: 43
    I cannot claim anyone from that 15 milestones
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    Did you just join a new alliance?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian
    Did you just contribute your first points towards it ?

If so, sometimes it doesn’t reflect right away. Restart game, or wait a while, or come back tomorrow and claim them.
    @Furrymoosen yes I joined new alliance
    @SummonerNR yes already contributed 100k then also same thing showing
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

That’s why. You can’t claim rewards earned by an alliance before you joined. Otherwise players could just hop around alliances claiming rewards nonstop and that would be an awful exploit. You can only earn milestones that are reached after you’ve joined an alliance.

That’s why. You can’t claim rewards earned by an alliance before you joined. Otherwise players could just hop around alliances claiming rewards nonstop and that would be an awful exploit. You can only earn milestones that are reached after you’ve joined an alliance.
    That's just ridiculous. Kabam should be able to make all 15 milestones available once no matter we change ally its just discouraging
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

That's just ridiculous. Kabam should be able to make all 15 milestones available once no matter we change ally its just discouraging
    No is not.. u joined after they reached it...its also not thaaat dramatic... 6k trophies and 200 elder marks..
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You didn't earn it.

You joined an alliance that earned those rewards without your help.

I don't see the logic in anyone getting rewards that they're not entitled to.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Member Posts: 41
    No you didn't contribute towards it, so you are not entitled to it.
    @Coppin
    It was not only that 6k trophies and 200 elder marks... I didn't got any of that from 1st to 15th milestone that's why it is frustrating me and should make min score after joining ally for claiming them like 300k min score after joining ally.

No you didn't contribute towards it, so you are not entitled to it.

That's what I am saying that kabam should make some minimal score like 300k after joining alliance to claim them.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

@Coppin
    It was not only that 6k trophies and 200 elder marks... I didn't got any of that from 1st to 15th milestone that's why it is frustrating me and should make min score after joining ally for claiming them like 300k min score after joining ally.

Then u didnt earn ANY of those rewards...