Comments

• Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    Was everything I baught n I get 1 cav nexus :/
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,323 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

An explanation here!

There are two sets of compensation going out (excluding the erroneous, empty message).
    There was a 6-Star Featured Crystal with the wrong drop rates, which we've seen some get.
    Separately, there is the correction to the Nexus Crystals.

As with everything we send out, it will take time to populate into everyone's account. So just because someone has received them does not mean you need to panic if you haven't.

Lol, 6 star featured with wrong drop rates??
    Doesn’t that crystal give a 6 star??
    You are so funny mate

Do you mean to say that it was an old featured crystal which was in the bundle??
    It was the wrong featured crystal. It was the one before the current one which is what Jax said. You opened a yellow one. He literally said it was the old one.
    Jax did initially say “wrong drop rates” prior to editing his post to say that it was the wrong crystal. They responded prior to Jax’s edit.
    Gotcha.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    To everyone saying they got less than what they bought. Did you buy them ALL prior to them correcting the drop rate in the game? It wasn’t broken the entire time. If you bought some early and others later that may be why you are seeing less. It’s possible that you bought less of the crystals with the incorrect drop rate.
  • Options
    mik1147mik1147 Posts: 21

Shamal said:

Lol what is happening?

I purchased all 15 but just received 4 of them, is it another error??
    Same issue here.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Will take this to the team.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

That's everything I baught n I got 1 cav nexus as comp?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    Ok probably gonna get a warning for this but it needs to be said. What is going on at kabam hq. Wrong featured crystals and drop rates in bubble bauble, missing sa rewards still well over 24 hours out, and now empty compensation messages. On top of that all do the bugs we have dealt with for over 2 years that keep multiplying. When is the game truly going to function right again?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    It's been so long now, and now the featured crystal correction is chucked into the mix and there were empty emails at first. How can we tell what we were actually supposed to get?

I guess I'll hang back and not open anything until it's sorted with finality.
  • Options
    Praveen_Sahul5Praveen_Sahul5 Posts: 10

I bought all 15 and purchased 2 featured crystals but received only 4 cav nexus crystals. Kindly look into it @kabam Jax
  • Options
    I'm so lost what's happening here
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I got 3 messages in total 2 blank messages and 1 with a featured still no cavs but they will figure it out.
  • Options

Well that 1 cav nexus I received still a big waste of my time 😅
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 691 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

So basically i got another feature? No cav crystals so far ._. not sure what is going on here
    @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 42

i bought all 15 cavs and 2 featureds and only got 2
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,885 Guardian
    The featured compensation isn't from buying the featured crystals. It is compensation for getting the wrong featured crystal in the clear out crystal
  • Options

I actually can't make any sense of it at all 😅
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

The featured compensation isn't from buying the featured crystals. It is compensation for getting the wrong featured crystal in the clear out crystal

I know in my case should be 15 cause i bought them all at once
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,502 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I know in my case should be 15 cause i bought them all at once
    Same here, how did I end up with less than 15?
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32

I bought all 15 before the drop rates were adjusted but I only got 4 back?
  • Options
    Praveen_Sahul5Praveen_Sahul5 Posts: 10
    edited May 2023

I bought all 15 before the drop rates were adjusted but I only got 4 back?

Same thing happened with me
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I had bought all the featured and cavs and only got the one featured but they seem to be having issues and trying to figure it out hopefully it gets sorted.

• Options
    XdfsXdfs Posts: 5
    Hey I haven’t gotten my compensation and I haven’t bought the 10k 6* bugged deal? Any reason to this. Thanks!
  • Options
    Warlord_615Warlord_615 Posts: 14
    Is this compensation for Paragon People only??
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

An explanation here!

There are two sets of compensation going out (excluding the erroneous, empty message).
    There was a 6-Star Featured Crystal with the wrong drop rates, which we've seen some get.

As with everything we send out, it will take time to populate into everyone's account. So just because someone has received them does not mean you need to panic if you haven't.

So can i claim it without worrying?
    Yes.

C'mon ._. what did i ever do to you guys :'(

Apparently kabam felt sorry for my idoom sanduich and actually gave an idoom on the second feature that they send :D thanks
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    I’m still missing my comp too.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

An explanation here!

So can i claim it without worrying?
    Yes.

C'mon ._. what did i ever do to you guys :'(

Apparently kabam felt sorry for my idoom sanduich and actually gave an idoom on the second feature that they send :D thanks
    Congrats mate, that’s awesome...
    I could never forget the sandwich
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Guys, in my view, the compensation which have been given to us is just for the crystals which were purchased when the drop rates were incorrect. Kabam didn’t take time to re-correct them once they came to know about it.. So if the 1/2 of the purchase which have been made when the drop rates are low will end up in only the compensation for those crystals. That is the reason it took time for calculating the things on every account.
    @KabamJax you can correct me in this mate