Or

Hidr8__Hidr8__ Member Posts: 53
Just curious is omega worth the sign and rank up without suicides?

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Hidr8__ said:

Just curious is omega worth the sign and rank up without suicides?

I won't recommend doing that
    The High Sig definitely helps a lot but suicides are required to get his best dmg out
    If you really enjoy him then probably you should go for it
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    As your title suggest ‘Or’ I believe you are talking about omega red (not sentinel)
    Yes he is worth ranking up and given sigs even without damage back masteries

The only thing you will lose is the quicker ramp up instead of doing an sp2 first, get the aura and then ramping

But most ppl doesn’t prefer doing that

Even without damage back on, he crushes the content
  • Hidr8__Hidr8__ Member Posts: 53
    Ok good to know as was wondering whether to do void ibom or Omega
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    Well that is a tough selection you have
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Hidr8__ said:

Ok good to know as was wondering whether to do void ibom or Omega

I say iBom will be easy because he needs about 60 sigs only while the other two needs max sig investment.

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Contrary to popular belief, Void actually doesn't need max sigs unless u plan to use him as a BG attacker

And even for BGs he might not be fast enough in most matches even at max sig

Main purpose of his sig ability IMO is his fear of the void ability, which works perfectly fine even at lower sig levels

Higher sigs give him higher damage, but Void is mainly a utility champs first & damage champ later
    It's good to have a high sig Void, but the belief that he absolutely needs to be max sig or even at a very high sig level is not very accurate IMO

He NEEDS to be awakened for attack, but doesn't need to be max sig.....he just gets better with each subsequent sig level & is therefore preferred to be at a high sig level

Omega on the other hand needs his sigs bcoz he is all about the damage from spores
    Without it he is not as useful in most scenarios
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    AMS94 said:

Contrary to popular belief, Void actually doesn't need max sigs unless u plan to use him as a BG attacker

Main purpose of his sig ability IMO is his fear of the void ability, which works perfectly fine even at lower sig levels

Higher sigs give him higher damage, but Void is mainly a utility champs first & damage champ later
    It's good to have a high sig Void, but the belief that he absolutely needs to be max sig or even at a very high sig level is not very accurate IMO

He NEEDS to be awakened for attack, but doesn't need to be max sig.....he just gets better with each subsequent sig level & is therefore preferred to be at a high sig level

Omega on the other hand needs his sigs bcoz he is all about the damage from spores

Can confirm that Void at max sig shreds as a BG attacker. Not the fastest, but I’ve never timed out on a fight with him. Once FoV procs the fight gets pretty fast. He’s much faster than I expected him to be. Also has the benefit of being a less talked about Bishop counter.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    LexSavi said:

AMS94 said:

Can confirm that Void at max sig shreds as a BG attacker. Not the fastest, but I’ve never timed out on a fight with him. Once FoV procs the fight gets pretty fast. He’s much faster than I expected him to be. Also has the benefit of being a less talked about Bishop counter.
    I assume a max sig R4 would take around 60-70 seconds to get through a fight....perhaps 50ish against champs with smaller health pools
    That's why I said that he will work for BGs at max sig but probably won't be one of the top attacking options & therefore might not be worth the sig investment over other options
    He is a great champ.....was once my favorite champ in the game bcoz of the control he offers, but at present I feel the sigs can be better optimised for F2P accounts