Options

Need Help with Carina Vol3 Challenges

So I don't have Omega Sentinel, so what would be the best team for the #robot objective?

As for the spiderverse objective, I do not have Sorcerer spidey and no Spider2099. What's the best team without those two?

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Assuming you have everyone else. I would do Nebula,Warlock and last would depend on the path you take. So maybe a Dragonman or a ultron.

For spiderverse miles,starky and stealthy would be a good substitute. Would be more beneficial if you could provide pictures of tour roster and what path you'd want to take
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Obviously depends on your roster.

I went right and did robot challenge w/ all 6*

Rank3 ultron
    Rank4 warlock
    Rank3 dragon man

I don’t think I had an ideal team for spidey challenge but again it depends on your roster and which path you’re more comfortable doing.
  • Options
    MotorjamMotorjam Posts: 45
    H3t3r said:

Assuming you have everyone else. I would do Nebula,Warlock and last would depend on the path you take. So maybe a Dragonman or a ultron.

For spiderverse miles,starky and stealthy would be a good substitute. Would be more beneficial if you could provide pictures of tour roster and what path you'd want to take

Here is my roster

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    If you take the right path, Dragonman is a must have for Ikaris imo. Spiderverse I used Gwen, Peni and Miles