**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank to rank 4 from this champions 6 stars

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Spot
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    I’d go with Warlock. Utility + decent damage output + shutting down healing = best all around from your list. Plus, he’s tech, which sounds like the class you want to strengthen.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    After I pulled nimrod, I feel like omsen is very overrated, don't use her at all

Aegon is fine at r3, no content to take him to r4, unless you haven't explored aol yet

HB — just why?

Spot is a great option imo, if your like him

Warlock would probably benefit the most, since his damage is average
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Dukac said:

Spot dupped
    Warlock undupped
    HulkBaster unduped
    Omega Sentinel dupped
    Aegon dupped

All can be rank to rank 4
    I dont have tech rank 4 i have lot of rank 3, 6 star ( tech ) but not rank 4.
    Please give advice who is best

Id go spot, Warlock is good but me personally i dont find a use for my r3 that often and without his awakening he's not the best on defense so id go with spot
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Dukac said:

Aleor said:

After I pulled nimrod, I feel like omsen is very overrated, don't use her at all

Aegon is fine at r3, no content to take him to r4, unless you haven't explored aol yet

HB — just why?

Spot is a great option imo, if your like him

Warlock would probably benefit the most, since his damage is average

Problem is, maybe i need to pull Nimrod allso becouse i know they are here and there with Warlock but i dont know who is better....for rank 4, i find from my 4 stars and 5 that warlock is more allrounded but i have half milion 6 star shards not oppen, and i hope i will get nimrod so for those who have nimrod and warlock r4 dupped who is better should i go for nimrod and yo leave this topic or to go for warlock.
    Spot is really nice in bg.
    Hb have big damage output he will bring down some guys faster problem is immunity allso he is not immune to armour brake ect..
    I have r4 nimrod and r3 warlock, use both actually. For tech eq when you want reliable heal block, warlock smashes. In bgs it depends on nodes a lot. But with many people having heal masteries warlock is usually good for attack and may be annoying defender, if you opponent can't remove his armor. I consider taking him to r4, but I'd prefer a champ who's not a robot. I may go with guardian or idoom, but they have less use imo. Anyway none of them covers nimrod's main utility — removing any kind of prowess
    Overall I find tech class to be the worst atm. Also the safest option usually is just to rank up a champ you use the most, no need to overthink it with 7* here especially.
    As for hb, can you spam his heavy in the corner now? I remember I couldn't, so I never bothered to rank him as a 6*
    Spot is great for bgs, that's true, but also personally I find him enjoyable to play
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    I have a duped HB at R4. My R4 Nimrod sees more action in tricky content, but it's really, really close. HB is immense in the monthly EQ for example.
    (R3 idoom, g2099, warlock, penni, war machine, Ultron and ghost as well)