**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Grand Opening Mega Thread

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,761 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Howdy y'all, today is May 8th (It will be at some point in some TZ if not). What 7* champs did you get today?
All the best for the openings, hope you get the ones from your wishlist.
You can comment how many 7* crystals you will open meanwhile you wait for crystals or wish summoners luck.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Pikolu said:

Right now it is May 6th for me. Also it doesn't matter what time zone you're in, you can't open 7*s until May 8th at 10am Maple Syrup time which is in 1 day, 10 hours, and 47 minutes from right when I sent this message.

Oh good to know, it's 7th may for me. So it's around that time when a side quest starts right on May 8th? I intentionally put it a day before.
    Could be good placeholder for a day. He He.
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Early May 9th for me. I’ll have two 7 stars to open on launch
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    If it’s 10k for the first 2 we can open I’ll be able to open 2. Will have to re-download the game first though.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    It's 8th May for me, i wonder if it's calendar reward time or side quest start time. Any moment now guys. I had requested time travellers to make it 8th May ASAP and it worked. Excited, hopefully i won't end up getting VTD, Gambit or defenders that needs awakening. Fingers Crossed. 🍀
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    I currently have 41K shards lined up for tomorrow, hoping I get either Venom, OG Hulk or Rocket!
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Ashacekar said:

Howdy y'all, today is May 8th (It will be at some point in some TZ if not). What 7* champs did you get today?
    All the best for the openings, hope you get the ones from your wishlist.
    You can comment how many 7* crystals you will open meanwhile you wait for crystals or wish summoners luck.

Nothing from top layer I will get :smiley:
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 715 ★★★
    I'll be opening 10. I'll post on my poll and here. Soooooo excited!!
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    I am ready to Open 3, i hope i Will get someone good at least
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Good luck, everyone.
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    I don't have enough for one yet
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    I just need 3k more which means at the end of the sq I got a 7* so stoked
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Gonna pop 2, I need Domino on both, fingers crossed
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    What time does the crystal go live?
  • Options
    nrpINnrpIN Posts: 2
    What time 7 star crystal will be available, is it like 22.30 IST, means 17.00 UTC??
  • Options

What time does the crystal go live?

It's side quest start time. 10.30 pm ist.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    There are only 1-2 (max) champs from each Class that I would NOT want to pull. And there are quite a lot that I don't yet have as 6*, which adds another level of disarability for me. The odds are terrific, since this is a fantastic introductory pool of champs. Opening 2 crystals later today, fingers crossed for something that will get me excited.

Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I can open 3 on release day . Hoping for terrax, falcon , titania and mangog as i do not have them as a 6 star yet . overseer , domino and bishop would be really cool too
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Good luck to all of you
  • Options
    KingMattthewKingMattthew Posts: 14
    Guys and Gals, DUDESSSS and DUDETTES, I'm so happy for today good luck to everyone on their 7*

P.S happy af that Groot isn't part of the release
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Ashacekar said:

Guys one important point i forgot to mention:
    Don't check crystal tab first today, Go to featured store. 7* crystal - 10,000 7* Shards - 2/2. That's the first two 7* crystals you should get then move on to crystal tab for rest where 7* crystal needs 15k shards. Hope it helps someone who is unaware.
    Credits to @21Eggatron for reminder post

To re-iterate check here first for the first couple of 7* crystals (Costs 10k 7* shards), you will see a discounted 7* crystal item here today with 2/2 limit, it will permanently be there until you get the 2 discounted crystals:

Then go here for rest (Costs 15k 7* shards) to get crystals at regular price: