[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• JasonVoorhees88JasonVoorhees88 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Wrong display of trophy icons in battlefields in Diamond 4. Should be 3000, but displays 1500. The screenshot of your information says 3000
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    edited June 22

Hello. Wrong display of trophy icons in battlefields in Diamond 4. Should be 3000, but displays 1500. The screenshot of your information says 3000

• sexintoxicationwhosexintoxicationwho Member Posts: 1
    So this has been happening to me for a Long while now. But only now finally found my password to kabam to log in and comment.

So what happens is . Whenever i am playing either event quest or side quest or arenas - when i hit a sp3 , whether i skip or let the short clip play , when it returns back into the fight , [ THE MIDDLE GREEN CIRCLE BUTTON IS ACTIVATED ] and i NEVER even turned it on .!!! Sometimes i dont notice its on , until 5 or 10 hits in , and i realise my champ isn’t reacting to what moves i am trying to do . Then i press it to tuen it off . But by then . The damage is all ready done to me 🤯😤😩.

Does this happen to anyone else ??

Oh and yes i have deleted the app , reinstalled, blah blah blah . Its Still happening till this day 😑🫣🤯🤦🏽‍♂️
  • JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Member Posts: 17
    Not sure if just Battlegrounds related or in general.

But My Immortal Hulk is taking big damage off himself just hitting defenders with Medium attacks.

And Ive noticed quite a few times now.. specials not doing any damage to the defender.
  • CyzadaCyzada Member Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: Zyrathu
    Device and Model: Galaxy S23
    Device Operating System: 14
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 45.0.0
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds
    Description of the Issue: If the attacker is knocked out in the first second by the Defender, the software immediately shows the network disconnected prompt. Reconnecting restarts the fight witch both champions at full heath (timer is still running of course)
    This does NOT occur if the attacker dodges, successfully blocks or the defender dodges/blocks OR does not inflict sufficient damage to knock out the Attacker in the first second
    As long as the defender attacks as the first action and the attacker is knocked out within the first second of the fight, this is definitely repeatable by your employees.
    Have tested this repeatedly and on multiple devices/accounts.
  • JackyHJackyH Member Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: JackyH
    Device and Model: Moto G Play 2021
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 45.1.0
    Game Mode: Incursions so far
    Description of the Issue: Trying to do the new Incursions, but every time I attempt to do the first Shocker boss, my game crashes during loading screen. Anytime I manage to get past loading the loading screen, my game is extremely laggy for a short period before the game crashes. I fought another shocker in Battlegrounds on the same patch with 0 issues so I can only assume it's the stage
  • WhaulotonWhauloton Member Posts: 1
    Preciso de um ponto Que falta do evento primavera da mágoa. 😿
  • ZeroSumZeroSum Member Posts: 21
    edited August 4
    There's a SP3 BLACK SCREEN issue that's been reported over 2 months ago now by multiple players, seemingly all on Samsung devices. We have had absolutely no feedback on this issue & it is affecting gameplay in a major way at this point.

Here are a couple of posts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2594546#Comment_2594546

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2590644#Comment_2590644

Any movement on this issue or even having it acknowledged would be great 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • MiddniteQMiddniteQ Member Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: MiddniteQ
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10+
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 46.0.1
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: All champions, in any fight if i hit an SP3 the screen goes blank, all audio continues in the background but screen stays blank until the SP3 animation is complete and then comes back on. Makes it difficult to time blocking or attacks coming out of SP3s. Have a video available if needed.

Also having same issue as some above where game will lag for about a second but audio will continue. When it catches up 9 times out of 10 opponent has dashed in and im being hit
  • TonyDaebak1TonyDaebak1 Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: TonyDaebak
    Device and Model: Poco F5
    Device Operating System: Android 14
    Cellular or WiFi: The problem tend to happen more while using WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 46.0.1
    Game Mode: Monthly quest, battlegrounds and arena
    Description of the Issue: The game crashes while Fighting, it gives the bug and kick me out of the game, therefore I have lost BG matches where I used elder marks. Please solve the problem and please give compensation. I have Beta Ray Bill and I don't know if he's the reason this could have been happening.

• WhangelWhangel Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Whangel
    Device and Model: Oneplus 8
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 46.0.1
    Game Mode: probably all mods, but the biggest lags i have in Crucible
    Description of the Issue: I have problems with performance few days, when i play AQ or EQ it is not that bad, but when i play content with longer fights like Crucible, it is muxh more noticable, whichi s bad becouse one mistake in crucible can cost you revive. Most of the time the problem is that defender is on other side of map a d in the second is in front of me and i cant do anything to block becouse it is too fast. Sometimes game doesnt recognise that i hit special attack and my champ only standing. Other think that is just anoyng, when i turn of display or switch to another app and few minuts back, MCOC is starting run from narvel logo, like i turn off the game which i didnt, like the have problem working on background and rather turn itself off. Sorry for bad english
  • BigWilleyBigWilley Member Posts: 1
    In-game name: BigWilley
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    Device OS: Android 13
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular
    Game version installed: 46.0.1
    Game mode: Story, possibly more
    Description of issue: I am currently trying to work my way through Act 7 and have recently (in 7.1.4 and now 7.1.5) experienced issues with two champions in particular while launching level 2 special attacks. Black Widow (Deadly Origins) and Black Cat are both champions that utilize a 7 hit MLLLM combo instead of 5 hits. I'm not sure if this is what's causing the problem, but after the final hit of the combo, when I launch the special, the defenders are able to recover and block and no matter how quickly I launch the L2. This has never been an issue before and is now happening a lot with these two champions. There is no noticeable delay or lag present.
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Member Posts: 57
    In-game name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10e
    Device OS: Android 12
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular & Wifi
    Game mode: all game modes
    After this month's update has come with so much lag that the game is pretty much unplayable. And in recent days the game has started crashing in the middle of fights. Don't know what's happened but this will be the first month ever I won't be completing the monthly event quest. Really disappointing and just unacceptable. Especially since dex and parry timings have never been sorted. Hope it gets better but I may have to put this game aside until it's playable again.
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Member Posts: 57
    In-game name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10e
    Device OS: Android 12
    Cellular or Wifi: Cellular & Wifi
    Game mode: all game modes
    After this month's update has come with so much lag that the game is pretty much unplayable. And in recent days the game has started crashing in the middle of fights. Don't know what's happened but this will be the first month ever I won't be completing the monthly event quest. Really disappointing and just unacceptable. Especially since dex and parry timings have never been sorted. Hope it gets better but I may have to put this game aside until it's
  • BiggusDickus_300BiggusDickus_300 Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Excelsior GMT-3
    Device and Model: Nokia C-20
    Device Operating System: not sure
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: the one updated on 8 September
    Game Mode: monthly event, uncollected level
    Description of the Issue: doing this month's event, in uncollected, when I get to the 4th boss, Red Skull, the game keeps crashing and doesn't let me fight him, but takes health away from my champ. I have deleted and reinstalled the game already. All features in my mobile are up to date.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Test
  • FjfiwnckcifFjfiwnckcif Member Posts: 1
    In-game name: GUERRERO Ω
    Device and Model: POCO M5s
    Device OS: Android 13, MIUI 14
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 46.1.2
    Game mode: Every modes

Description of issue:
    I can't see the third super attack animations for both the attacker and defender because the screen goes black until the animation ends. I also can't see the victory and defeat animations as most of the time you can only see the beginning of the animation and then it goes black. The same goes for animations like Professor X's at the start of the battle or Superior Kang's when he regains his health. I've seen other users with the same device who have had these issues.

Professor X entrance animation: