**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong drop rates on Cav crystals

124»

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★

Omedenn said:

Also waiting. According to their support team I am not entitled. I seriously doubt that kabam support really checked my case as I bought the crystals within 5 minutes after being released.

Anyway, not sure we will still get them @Vegeta9001

Sounds like standard Kabam protocol. One of my friends got some compensation for buying them at the corrected rates, what a joke of a company, man.
    Yeah.. just a few cav nexus crystals, but still bitter feeling when you are not getting things you are entitled to
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    JK_47 said:

I still haven't received any ☹
    @Splitter5050 @darkMeliodas can u kindly share screenshot of in-game compensation mail to confirm

Still nothing, I'll screenshot and post when I do. I mean I purchased the crystals minutes after the release of the new content.. so I imagine I should get the compensation.
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This thread lead to the discovery and following adjustment; we appreciate it.

The only bundle containing the incorrect crystals is Paragon Bundle 2. The game team is replacing them with the correct crystal and will be sending the crystal to anyone who purchased a bundle with the incorrect crystal. Timeline is currently uncertain, but hopefully it can be sent next week.

Still nothing received on my account
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

@Vegeta9001 this is not compensation it's reimbursement/replacement of a commodity we bought due to our need at a certain time...
    So this shouldn't be delayed, it's not fair to the customer...

...If McDonald's gave a burger without a patty in it ... Customer ask for a replacement immediately because they paid for since they are hungry at that given point in time...
    Will you pay for a burger at breakfast and wait till dinner or couple weeks for replacement..

McDonald's doesn't make it's customer wait more than five minutes ...

Sure, but the customer at McDonald's will probably notice the missing beef patty fairly quickly and ask for it themselves.

I got a couple of these Nexus crystals myself, and I didn't notice the drop rate; so I wasn't planning to ask for a replacement.

Kabam need to go through their data, so that they re-issue crystals to everyone affected, even those who don't read the forums (which is most people playing the game) and so won't ask for them.

That's why it takes time. They'll get there in the end.
  • JK_47JK_47 Posts: 218 ★★
    @Magrailothos LOL dude we asked within 24hrs, ok what if it was a takeaway from a drive thru... U'll only notice later when u eat it...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

@Magrailothos LOL dude we asked within 24hrs, ok what if it was a takeaway from a drive thru... U'll only notice later when u eat it...

You're missing the point, which is that this is more complicated than handing over a hamburger.

You and I don't know how many people this affects - it could easily be tens of thousands of people.

Everyone needs to be reimbursed whether they ask or not. So Kabam needs to do a fair bit of work, to make sure their compensation gets to everyone who deserves it.

Is that clearer?
  • Big_cheese243Big_cheese243 Posts: 33
    I bought all 15 and didn't receive compensation
    Dude something fishy is going on, rich did a video on the topic but i am unable to see the forum thread in his video....
    Apparently they gave out compensation to few and rest panicked.. Seems they took down the post i am unable to find it

"https://youtu.be/jCWGt3bDQ3Y"
  • GENERAL_DANNY1GENERAL_DANNY1 Posts: 7
    edited May 2023
    I bought all of them I haven’t got anything.

Not even an empty email.

Team please respond to this & confirm

In game name: GENERAL DANNY

Thanks
    Does anyone have link to the thread in rich's video, i can't seem to find it in search
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    JK_47 said:

Does anyone have link to the thread in rich's video, i can't seem to find it in search

Is that the “Bauble Rewards Not Appeared” thread, in which people showed the game mail with the empty rewards, and follow up with a 2nd containing some amounts for some ppl ?

You had actually directed those in that thread over to this current “Drop Rates” thread, I can still see it. You can look in your own “Comments” page and find your reference in there directing to here.
  • Hey Summoners,

It seems, obviously, that some people received an incorrect number of crystals with this compensation. The team is back into working to resolve it this morning.

It's worth keeping in mind that the crystal was corrected within the first couple hours of the deal being live. We've seen a few tickets with the support team where Summoners purchased the bundle after it was resolved meaning their accounts will not receive a correction crystal as there's nothing to correct.

Hoping to have this resolved today; I'll continue to post updates here as I get them.
    @Kabam Jax I purchased six of it when drop rates were wrong and the rest after correction, but still haven't received any in game mail regarding compensation
    That's it, i am done spending in this game
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I got the Cavs today that were missing from Friday 👍🏼
    snapchat rating took a massive hit on play store back in 2017, i think mcoc gonna take much bigger hit in 2023
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    JK_47 said:

snapchat rating took a massive hit on play store back in 2017, i think mcoc gonna take much bigger hit in 2023

Back then (at least for APPLE's App Store), rating could be seen for JUST CURRENT VERSION.
    Which was actually great for other apps besides forced-monthly content apps. You could see if new versions were worth getting, or would it mess up stuff.

At some point later, it only shows rating for overall history of the App now.
    So not even a concerted effort to move it now will have a noticeable affect on 8 years worth of Ratings (on Apple App Store).

(don’t know how Google Play Store rating is shown)
    I felt this app is not giving me exchange as advertised so i rated it down, least i could without breaking rules and show where I stand
    Another reason i bought 25 paragon crystals for 5k units last night, game crashed when i popped first 10 at a time and when i restarted crystals disappeared i could see it was all 4* in alliance feed,
    then I opened remaining fifteen five at a time only one 7* out of 15 for which i don't blame kabam