**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the 10k 7* Crystal be limited to only contain those released today on 8/5

Can I save my 2 10k 7* crystal & wait for it to be updated with other champs or will it only contain those we get on release date , Not sure if we got the info on this but appreciate any answers

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I think it works like the rest of the Crystals, the Crystal itself doesnt change, the pool does, so I think if you buy the first 2 with 10k, those will update aswell
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    They said that the first two 7* at 10k will be for every summoner. So if you buy these a year or two from now for example, you’ll get it from the pool available at that time. At least that’s how I understand it.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    This may be of interest: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335310/7-star-purchasing-psa#latest

Basically, unless something has changed, check the Store first.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    MightyH said:

Can I save my 2 10k 7* crystal & wait for it to be updated with other champs or will it only contain those we get on release date , Not sure if we got the info on this but appreciate any answers

Just curious what difference does it make whether you open the 2 crystals costing 10k now versus 2 years from now? It’s a basic crystal with champ pool from the basic 7* crystal. It’s not like a limited pool featured crystal which will update to an awesome different limited pool later on.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

MightyH said:

Just curious what difference does it make whether you open the 2 crystals costing 10k now versus 2 years from now? It’s a basic crystal with champ pool from the basic 7* crystal. It’s not like a limited pool featured crystal which will update to an awesome different limited pool later on.
    He might not like champs in the current pool and hopes his favourites may be added in the next batch. Then he at least has a chance to pull them.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

MightyH said:

He might not like champs in the current pool and hopes his favourites may be added in the next batch. Then he at least has a chance to pull them.
    Thanks for the insight. I was confused reading about only 10k shard crystal. If someone wants to save all the shards for a future version with a more appropriate pool, and not open any 7* crystal now, that does make sense.
  • Options
    I just asked about this for you and yea, if you don’t like the current basic pool you could wait for a future one to drop with new champs.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Was there a post that laid out the whole 7-star crystal pool mechanics, or was that information only in the Livestream?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    As more champions are added into the 7* basic champion crystal.. ratio of great good or bad pulls will become more varied.. so far there are no real lemons in the initial 7* pool.. more champions... chance of pulling ironman og or inferior ironman, DareDevil og.. Ms Marvel Kamala Khan or 7* Groot.. will be possible.. or you might get 7* Doom or CGR... good luck to all of us.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    🧐The question is when will they add more 7* to the basic pool, and are you willing to wait. Like someone else stated this pool isn't that bad, but what if the next champs are duds.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Can we get some clarification from kabam to be sure, please?
  • Options
    MightyHMightyH Posts: 23
    Thanks for everyone’s reply, theres only 2 champs I’m really after right now & have those at high rank so I guess I’ll wait for others to be added before I open any
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    Although there is NOT a Timer on the Special Offer 10,000 in Store, there is this line at bottom of Game Mail.
    “don't delay” and “while you can”

So wonder if that means for limited time, such as maybe just for duration of this initial Pool of champs in first iteration of 7* crystal, or will really be around forever (so even newer people can do so in couple years) ?