**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Grand Opening Mega Thread

Comments

• Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 113
    I will open 4. 4 hours to wait now… it’s soooooo long… i’m hoping for domino of course… but i wouldn’t ming a Bishop, Wiccan, gorr.
    I dont know about mantis, is she good ?
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    3 Hours more, I have 17k, I have 8.2.1 to 8.2.5 almost explored and 8.2.6 in stand by till I have enough knowledge of the boss to be able to do it reviveless, so hyped about the first 7*!!
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Get ready for the, “I opened X crystals and didn’t get a single dupe/champ I wanted. Therefore, these crystals are rigged” posts.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Aside duping 6*, is there a purchase options available for buying the first 7 star crystal?

Damn, very eager, but don't have 7* shrads yet!!!
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Good luck at all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    I have enough for one and half of the second one. Gonna be a nail-biter.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Me who only has 4K shards.
    Well good luck to those who open
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Got enough for one. Hoping the overlords at kabam bless me with a Dragon Man...
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Points for events feels a bit out of touch.

Also disgusting, but that's nothing new
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★

I have a timer on mine coz I changed alliance. Can I start contributing today and the timer will catch up or do I have to wait to contibute only when my timer runs down? @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax or anyone who knows for sure, pls??
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    19k shards. Hoping for bishop!!
  • Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

Do I have to wait the 5 days or will my points contribute @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★

I have a timer on mine coz I changed alliance. Can I start contributing today and the timer will catch up or do I have to wait to contibute only when my timer runs down? @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax or anyone who knows for sure, pls??

To be on the safe side, I would wait till the timer ticks down!!
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    2500 points for a 7* too bad it's the party for you not for us haha.. 50k for all step
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Graves_3 said:

If that's the case then it's a big L. They should have thought about this being off season and how many people were moving around. Or at least warned us ahead like with Gifting event, so we'd have been prepared for the timer.
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★

Graves_3 said:

If that's the case then it's a big L. They should have thought about this being off season and how many people were moving around. Or at least warned us ahead like with Gifting event, so we'd have been prepared for the timer.
    i will open 1 and see what happens. it counted for gifting
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I m an infamous ParaBreaker (short of one 6* R4) so no paragon crystals for me. I don't think i can complete even one milestone with a single 7* opening. But that's fine, no issues.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    If I can dupe domino I'll be pleased as punch! If I dupe war machine or gambit I'll weep like a child.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I m an infamous ParaBreaker (short of one 6* R4) so no paragon crystals for me. I don't think i can complete even one milestone with a single 7* opening. But that's fine, no issues.

you're thronebreaker, deal with it
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    edited May 2023
    Got chavez as my first. Is that good?
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Share your 7* pulls!
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

1st 7star is venom!!