Options

WHO DID YOU GET FROM THE DOLLAR CRYSTAL? NOW IN POLL FORM!

Comments

• Options
    JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I was very happy to get Stark Enhanced, since I already have most of the other champs on the list and have them unlocked, AA, Starlord, Iceman, Hyperion, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, .... i put in a ton of time in the arenas to get them and then again to unlock them, glad i didnt pull them now from the crystal and got someone i didn't have.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    None. I didnt buy it im homeless
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 172
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    Who are the dumb people who voted for stupid kingpin?
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Medusa
    I got Medusa in between two kingpins. Pretty hyped about Medusa since I have all the good cosmics already at 5/50 except her.
  • Options
    kurtmcockurtmcoc Posts: 7
    Starlord
    Duped maxed SL.. yay.
  • Options
    GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    Hulk or Quake
    wanted iceman but got quake
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    Of course kingpin because some people actually want him not complaining though it was a $1 new 4 star so its ok with me
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Mephisto
    9lz0ra7v5yez.png

I ne475kmxut4z.png

I had an awakening crystal n it came up as a mystic, what’s was the chance of that.

Need alphas though I’m kinda stuck but they will come.
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Medusa
    I want Mesphito so bad, supposed to use him for uncollected hotel modok event 5.2 ice phoenix, but i got medusa at last, anyway, is fine i take it. just trying to figure out how to use her.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Mephisto
    Zzz wrote: »
    I want Mesphito so bad, supposed to use him for uncollected hotel modok event 5.2 ice phoenix, but i got medusa at last, anyway, is fine i take it. just trying to figure out how to use her.

I heard modok as final boss on uncollected quest is mad hard, some said need a starky, but heard ability reducing champs can work too.

Medusa can be great if your a player you finds evading not their strong suit.

I personally see her ok, was the hype because she is a very accomplished defence champ.
    Offensively you need to play pretty flawlessly as she with take big damage for slightest mistake but that’s the game.

All I was worried about was getting the 3/12 champs which I had already duped. Otherwise the 12 selected were good, was disappointed that Morningstar wasn’t picked above ghostrider.

Anyway guess we might see a $1 next year hopefully with 5* but do believe the 3rd year anniversary has to be the best so far.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Starlord
    I wasnt sure to he happy or not because i was so hoping for stark or GR, but i guess i am one step closer to having the right team for LOL at some stage. Unfortunately dont have a stacked enough roster to infinite streak the arena for him so now just need to wait to dupe him or 100% act 4 or Rttl for an awakening gem and il be golden.
  • Options
    MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    I would have taken anyone but Kingpin so naturally I got Kingpin
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Medusa
    I got Medusa. Is she any good? I thought she may be in top 2 just because she is new, not particularly because she is that great.
  • Options
    JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    duped gwenpool.... lame
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 511 ★★★
    Iceman
    ^
  • Options
    Hulk or Quake
    Got quake, not happy about it.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Mephisto
    got exactly what I wanted, duped my 4 star Mephisto ... which I almost paid $50.00 for class specific awakening gem the week before. glad I didn't ;)
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Wanted AA. Got Stark. Already have him as a 5 star, but at least i can pass on the grind
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Mephisto
    Memphisto
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Starlord
    I was gutted.. Really wanted Mephisto :-(
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Hulk or Quake
    Quake
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hulk or Quake
    got quake I'm happy
  • Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    There were 11 champs I would have been ok with getting. But I got Kabamed. Kingpin. Who in the world voted for this guy?
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Hulk or Quake
    I got Hulk 😂😂😂
  • Options
    lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Iceman
    I have a 5* Stark Spiderman rank 4/55 so I was happy with my Iceman. Exactly what I needed for 5.4 even though it's being delayed
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Hulk or Quake
    i got hulk. only champ i didn't want because mine was already at sig 99. i guess i got 550 shards out of it at least
  • Options
    Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Stark Spidey, been looking him for ages!! :smiley:
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I think the reason Kingpin was voted for is a combination of him being new and there just not really being any standout Skill champs besides Gwenpool. I mean...who's the second best Skill champ? Hawkeye? DD? Blade wasn't available, so you can't count him.
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I got starky