**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DCs and Incorrect 7* Event Score [merged]

Comments

• Options
    Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15
    I bought 16 Paragon Crystals for 3200 Units, but some of them just vanished, and I clicked open 10 at once, the game kicked me out. when I got back in, they crystals just vanished, I didn't get any champions and didn't receive points towards the solo and alliance event.
  • Options
    I just opened 3 crystals, got 2 champs and as many points as if I opened 2 crystals, effectively just lost 200 units.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

The team is looking into this.

Essentially, the servers are overloaded (despite us ramping up capacity prior to today). Some Summoners have reported that a couple restarts have caused the event points to show up.

Engineers will continue to work on this.

How about the missing crystals?
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

I lost at least 5 or 6 this way. Some from deal
    Disappeared when it crashed and only got 9 when buying he 10 packs.

Yeah same here, I still don’t know what I got, which is annoying. Idk if it got lost or what
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 660 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

Essentially, the servers are overloaded (despite us ramping up capacity prior to today). Some Summoners have reported that a couple restarts have caused the event points to show up.

Can we keep opening or we should wait?
    I'd wait, after the fiasco that was the cavalier crystals and kabam taking 2 weeks to solve this (and still hasn't solve for everyone, me included) just imagine they taking this time to correct your crystals IF they actually do correct
  • Options
    EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44
    edited May 2023
    Think the server has lagged back to 2018-2019 and forgotten six stars exist 50 paragon crystals and only 1 six star which was a heimdall dupe.

I hope the lag hasn’t effected pulls because it just seems unreal
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    I did a quick pop of 10 Paragon Crystals I got the WiFi loading symbol and the game crashed. I logged back in and didn't have my crystals or my points for the event. I'm not even sure if got the characters either for opening the crystals. Someone from Kabam please help that's 8000 points and 2000 units down the drain. I put in a support ticket and haven't got a response. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

Can we get an answer about the summoners that joined a alliance over two weeks ago but have a timer on this event that is preventing them from getting alliance based milestone rewards?
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

What about the lost crystals mate?
  • Options
    CrimsonXChaosCrimsonXChaos Posts: 2
    I lost a good chunk of paragon crystals, are we going to get compensation for missing crystals?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

I lost 5 crystals. Got 80 crystals plus the 5 from milestones so far, but only have 80 crystals worth of points (opened 4 7* crystals). Had the same issue as others have reported of game crashes leading to weird numbers. Had the same issue when the current featured launch and crashes led to the game eating 1 of my crystals. Would like to get my 5 paragon crystals.
  • Options
    Kermit528Kermit528 Posts: 9
    Opened 10 and no points added and it says I have 1 now. What garbage.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I opened 4 x 7* crystals & only 3 crystals points got registered. Leaving me behind for that 2nd milestone of solo event. M 3200 shrds away from my 5th 7*! Hopefully they fix it soon
  • Options
    mik1147mik1147 Posts: 21
    i bought 5 paragon crystals popped them, the game crashed came back no points and only 3 left in stash
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I went in, tried to open 5 and the game crashed..came back to only 2 unopened. Opened these normally and only go thte solo objective points for those 2 and not the 5 the game crashed on the opening of. So instead of having17,500 points in solo objectives I have 5000..and my alliance of course also didn't benefit from those missing 12,500 points.

And yeah I don't think I can submit a ticket because I cant remember when I started playing...

@Kabam Miike can you help me out?

Edit to show solo points:

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Same thing here ..with me

• Options
    Domiewhyte1Domiewhyte1 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike so many issues opening crystals ive had tones of missing crystals. And also characters not showing up..
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
    Yep, also had the same problem, my opened Paragon crystals does not contribute to milestone points, but for Solo and Alliance Event, which mean missed milestones.
  • Options
    BostonSpidey124BostonSpidey124 Posts: 18
    I opened three 7 star crystals and the game crashed. I got my three champions but got 0 points in both the solo and alliance events. I have restarted the game multiple times and I’m still missing the points.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    This is bad...
  • Options
    Ness044Ness044 Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    Similar, albeit a better problem. I popped 10 Paragon Crystals, game d/c, all gone and 0 points for events, BUT! I had a new 7* KM waiting for me. Fast forward 4 hours, restarted the game, and now my 10 crystals are back.

Afraid to open them in case I'm accused of cheating, or if I consequently have my 7* KM taken away. I honestly rather them take the crystals away, given the 1% chance to open a 7*, but ideally still want my 8,000 points for the events.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Seely32Seely32 Posts: 11
    edited May 2023
    I get 200 units for a paragon crystal pressed purchase, went to open, pressed open and boom game crash. Restart several times, no crystal, no new champ, no iso, no score added to alliance or individual event. Most importantly no 200 units or ~$11.78CAD considering I made an in game purchase for 275 units. Really feels like getting scammed, spend money for item and then the item never appears.

This is [doodoo].
  • Options
    Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Posts: 39
    I had the same problem, few hours ago i opened 10 paragon crystal but the game crushed, 6 were opened but i didnt gain any points.
    I alredy send an email to the support, hope they can fixit.
  • Options
    HarnesjHarnesj Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

any sorta update on the matter? don't wanna seem impatient but this IS setting me back a 7 star 😅
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Yes points are not adding up properly for me either.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I opened some 26-27 paragon crystals and 2 7*s that accounts for 20800 or 21600 + 5000= 25800 or 26600 but my current score is currently 25k. Will the score board readjusted soon?
  • Options
    Shorty02Shorty02 Posts: 20
    I'm still missing 3200 points from 4 paragon crystals missing. Unless kabam makes this right, I'm not buying any more crystals.
  • Options
    JohnysJohnys Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any update? Still missing 9 crystals.
  • Options
    Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76