**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Solo Event - Someone do maths!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Can someone do the maths on how many paragon crystals you will have to buy to hit all the milestones?

I have 31k 7* shards, so that only lets me open 2, the only other way to get points, is to buy crystals.

Quite disappointed, although I understand they can’t just hand us all out a 7* for doing hardly anything.

However, maybe someone can do the maths on how many paragon crystals will need to be opened, I could, just can’t be bothered 😅

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★

Can someone do the maths on how many paragon crystals you will have to buy to hit all the milestones?

I have 31k 7* shards, so that only lets me open 2, the only other way to get points, is to buy crystals.

Quite disappointed, although I understand they can’t just hand us all out a 7* for doing hardly anything.

However, maybe someone can do the maths on how many paragon crystals will need to be opened, I could, just can’t be bothered 😅

Not counting any 7*, it will take 163 paragon crystals to hit the top solo milestone. But there’s a limit of 5 paragon crystal packs (50 crystals total), so you can’t buy your way there even if you wanted.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,417 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure who those "paragon crystal packs" are made for, but it sure isn't paragon players.

May as well buy the daily paragon deal for 10 days in a row.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,673 Guardian
    BeastDad said:

I'm not sure who those "paragon crystal packs" are made for, but it sure isn't paragon players.

It's for those who would spend money to buy units for those crystals. That is 4k units worth of crystals for 100 dollars so it is a better deal than straight up buying units.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,417 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

BeastDad said:

It's for those who would spend money to buy units for those crystals. That is 4k units worth of crystals for 100 dollars so it is a better deal than straight up buying units.
    Those drop rates alone should be a huge detractor.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I opened 2 7* and then bought 5 paragon crystals for 1k units which in turn gave me 2 4* relic,4K 7* shards,2 paragon crystals,1 t6b and 300 units from the alliance and solo events taking my effective unit spend to 700 units which I think is not a bad price for the stuff that I got
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Mate I wouldn’t spend £50 on 10 crystals!

It’s a shame how focused it is on spending money, but that’s the way it goes.

I can’t even think how much money will be made this week, and then July 4th, and then what was just earned with the Spring Cleanout event, and they really said that the revives was an issue.

Right, and how many salaries will be paid by those spenders? How many bills and taxes paid? How much R&D funded?

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

I can’t even think how much money will be made this week, and then July 4th, and then what was just earned with the Spring Cleanout event, and they really said that the revives was an issue.

Right, and how many salaries will be paid by those spenders? How many bills and taxes paid? How much R&D funded?

Some ppl make so much $$ they can spare some, lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

You’re saying that as if they only decided to pay salaries this year 😂
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★

None directly. Budget will increase as much or as little as netmarble allows.