**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will I miss the milestone rewards?

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I've been with my new alliance for a little over a week now. I get rewards from all other alliance events, but I'm seeing a 5+ day timer on the 7* event. It's also showing the milestones passed as unavailable for me. Please tell me this is a bug and I'll get my appropriate milestone rewards.....

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yes u will
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    After the timer times out, you will be able to get them
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Can confirm you should get the milestones you have missed. I had a 1 hour timer as I joined about 2 weeks ago, once the hour timer was over, I was able to claim the first two milestones that it said I was not able to receive (after a game restart).
  • NoahNoah Posts: 47
    edited May 2023

Can confirm you should get the milestones you have missed. I had a 1 hour timer as I joined about 2 weeks ago, once the hour timer was over, I was able to claim the first two milestones that it said I was not able to receive (after a game restart).

So i can still get these after the timer is over?

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,642 Guardian
    It works the exact same way the old gifting event works. You'll be able to claim them once the timer is over and you have contributed the minimum amount you're supposed to.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Noah said:

So i can still get these after the timer is over?

Yes, the first two milestones were marked as not available, but once my timer for being in the alliance ran out, I was able to claim the rewards. I did have to do a hard reset of the game however.
  • NoahNoah Posts: 47
    Phew.. thats a relief. Thanks