**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Alliance Event Rewards issue & advice please

MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I've recently joined an alliance 8 days ago.... saved all my 7* crystals and units to open 4x7* and plenty of paragon crystals... but im not eligible for 5 more days for these alliance rewards??? Wtf.

I've missed all the t6basics and t3 and 7* shards etc and in 10th place... does it get backdated when the 5 days are up... or have I just invested everything towards the alliance and just been screwed over?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    It does not get backdated. Anything you have already opened will not count toward points in the event.
  • Options

It does not get backdated. Anything you have already opened will not count toward points in the event.

Well thats bollocks! Why wasn't this known that this was going to happen... ive invested towards the alliance so why would they have members spending all that money and losing out? That's ridiculous and will p%££ plenty off. Including me.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we have some confirmation on this as many many are in a similar situation. Today is the busiest and most active day of kabam and MCOC why the hell would there be a timer on this? When we are here for the beginning of the changes and for the event investing towards it?
  • Options
    Noah said:

MUT4NTX said:

@Kabam Miike can we have some confirmation on this as many many are in a similar situation. Today is the busiest and most active day of kabam and MCOC why the hell would there be a timer on this? When we are here for the beginning of the changes and for the event investing towards it?

I heard it works like gifting event and you will be able to get those once your timer is cleared.
    I really hope so mate or going to be a lot of very unhappy players as these are big rewards we are missing out on after investing towards.
  • Options
    NoahNoah Posts: 47
    MUT4NTX said:

Noah said:

MUT4NTX said:

I heard it works like gifting event and you will be able to get those once your timer is cleared.
    I really hope so mate or going to be a lot of very unhappy players as these are big rewards we are missing out on after investing towards.
    A few confirmed on the forum already. Should be good.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian

You're thinking of battlegrounds which doesn't backdate due to the ability of getting it from multiple alliances, but for this you can't claim rewards, hop to another alliance, and still be eligible for the rewards there, so due to that, kabam can backdate the rewards since people can't double dip anyways.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You're thinking of battlegrounds which doesn't backdate due to the ability of getting it from multiple alliances, but for this you can't claim rewards, hop to another alliance, and still be eligible for the rewards there, so due to that, kabam can backdate the rewards since people can't double dip anyways.
    Ahh that makes sense. Some were reporting a 12 day alliance timer which would allow for double dipping in a 14 day event, but that must not be accurate.