Options

BG is nonsense

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 588 ★★★
Really, I don't see the point of this game mode anymore , initially was fun, rewards were good, then rewards get nerfed as every good thing this game has, then the mode was full of cheaters , then the connection issues and now the nonsense AI and matchmaking, I get paired with way higher tier player or with lower tier ones but then they get the perfect counters out of the blue, really, what a pissing off game mode. Diamond 1 and I will be there until the AI decide is time for me to progress.

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 932 ★★★
    You are in Diamond? I just crawled my way into Silver for the first time in 2 seasons. I get matched with summoners with +1M base rating, at least I can fight against the new champs…and I know they spend lots of mulah on the game (keep the whales happy).
    When did they nerfed the BG store? I think I’d not play BG three times every two days if the store is not as juicy as they are. Also does anyone buy relic stuff like in the BG store? Seemed a bit expensive compared to the other stuff on offer.
  • Options
    vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    I don't play much of BG but just out of curiosity what in the BG rewards got nerfed ?
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★

I don't play much of BG but just out of curiosity what in the BG rewards got nerfed ?

Nothing recently I believe he is referencing the rewards nerf from 6 months ago in October
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    Would be nice to know when compensation is going to come and what it is for bugs @kabamjax
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Being matched in a higher or lower tier doesnt really matter... Its looking for similar opponents most of the time.. if u get to GC that's what will happen regardless.. and that's what most people have been asking... To take out the tier system
    And I don't recall the rewards being nerfed...
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    If you hate it, then stop playing it.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Great idea
    Will you give me the shards I won't be able to get due to Kabam's fault? Or will Kabam fix the mode and give the compensation they promised?
    Also
    Atleast let me fight in quests

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 588 ★★★
    edited May 2023

I have tried but the system does not even let me play...;)
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    edited May 2023

Great idea
    Will you give me the shards I won't be able to get due to Kabam's fault? Or will Kabam fix the mode and give the compensation they promised?
    Also

Nah man, but if it frustrates you, then set it down. I used to chase everything in this game and stressed too much over it. Reality is, we all KNOW that the game is a mess, and so it seems a bit redundant making these posts to complain. I stepped away from my ally and am ONLY playing areas I enjoy for the fun of it. No stress, and I move on when dumb stuff like this happens now.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Great idea
    Also

Nah man, but if it frustrates you, then set it down. I used to chase everything in this game and stressed too much over it. Reality is, we all KNOW that the game is a mess, and so it seems a bit redundant making these posts to complain. I stepped away from my ally and am ONLY playing areas I enjoy for the fun of it. No stress, and I move on when dumb stuff like this happens now.
    Well I managed to make my way to GC and win 1 match in GC
    Not touching BGs now as that is all I need
    I am only in a alliance for the glory I can get from time to time
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    BGs definitely has become frustrating. I’m Paragon 2.4 mil, play like around 10 matches a night and am stuck in Silver. Guess I need to git gudder or play morrer. I used to make it to GC or at least Diamond but this season and last I’m getting terrible luck, crazy cheating AI and matched against super whale accounts everytime I have 2 wins.

The AI is scandalous as well, I was 1 fight from progressing last night and the AI went psycho out of nowhere and somehow pulled a special on me while I was in mid-combo so I lost the fight by like 200 points, then lost the 3rd round due to poor counters so back to square one. I’ve mostly given up on progressing now due to the bugs, whales and AI and mostly play for the milestones.If I win a few and progress to the next tier I’m happy but I’m not gonna waste my life away on it.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    More bugs today. Galan not getting his harvest. Not gaining unstoppable when I’m far away but ai gains theirs, rintrah crit damage not going off when my opponent is littered with ruptures and I pop my sp2 against a cosmic. Wtf is going on @kabamjax @Kabam Miike