**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will more champs be added to the 7* pool?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Cos you know the current pool is kinda underwhelming…

Comments

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

I haven’t opened any of mine cos if the best champ you can get is the Overseer then why bother?

Is Overseer really good, or are you already wanting Kabam to send you Hercules or Ghost?
    Don't wait too soon, especially these two.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I would say it’ll be at least a few months before we see any updates to the pool since it only came out yesterday. I don’t really see the need for any updates yet anyways since the pool is actually pretty good, haven’t been able to open any crystals yet but there are a nice few champs I’d like to get from it.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    All three of the champs I leveled up -- Gamora, Hulk, and Sunspot, are really strong. Keep in mind that 7 stars have attack and health close to a 6sr5 champ, but with the same 120 percent combat power rate and 30 percent higher challenger rating, plus the stat focus bonus.

Lots of great champs in this pool. Looking forward to pulling some more (Elsa, America C, Storm X, Bishop, etc).
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Not sure what everybodys problem is most of these champs are pretty underwhelming and not even worth resources currently for for somebody with a stacked roster most if not all of these pulls are useless and even me who's roster isnt that big would benefit from maybe 3 champs tbh how many of these champs are even worth spending 4 t6cc on currently
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    A bunch of Debbie Downers each champion has its use damage isn’t everything if you learn a champion kit and stop whinnying all the time you will learn to appreciate a champion for their unique abilities and skill sets, no not every champion has to come out broken or super op or would y’all like another 12.0 situation
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anly said:

Not sure what everybodys problem is most of these champs are pretty underwhelming and not even worth resources currently for for somebody with a stacked roster most if not all of these pulls are useless and even me who's roster isnt that big would benefit from maybe 3 champs tbh how many of these champs are even worth spending 4 t6cc on currently

Quite a few in fact
    Domino, Bishop, Falcon, Elsa, StormX, Guillotine 2099, Shuri (will get a buff soon), Kilmonger, Venom, Terrax, Gorr, Wiccan, America Chavez, Sasquatch, Dragonman, Hulk, Overseer, SpiderGwen....

It depends on your need and your roster. I have America Chavez 6R1 so i would not mind ranking up a 7 stars version
    I already Have Wiccan 6R4 so ranking up a 7 stars version might not be very useful unless he is dupe
    Sasquatch, and Hulk are only 6R1 so those two might be worth spending T6CC instead of ranking the 6 stars up to R5

I already have Domino and Shuri as a 6R4 so i will probably wait a better option
  • Options
    Stellar said:

Anly said:

Quite a few in fact
    Domino, Bishop, Falcon, Elsa, StormX, Guillotine 2099, Shuri (will get a buff soon), Kilmonger, Venom, Terrax, Gorr, Wiccan, America Chavez, Sasquatch, Dragonman, Hulk, Overseer, SpiderGwen....

It depends on your need and your roster. I have America Chavez 6R1 so i would not mind ranking up a 7 stars version
    I already Have Wiccan 6R4 so ranking up a 7 stars version might not be very useful unless he is dupe
    Sasquatch, and Hulk are only 6R1 so those two might be worth spending T6CC instead of ranking the 6 stars up to R5

I already have Domino and Shuri as a 6R4 so i will probably wait a better option
    No those champs currently are not worth using so much t6cc its a rare resource so if you're actually thinking objectively you'd rank up the best champs first im not saying you have to, or thats the way you must play the game but if you want the most linear progression i dont think venom is helping out more than herc, those champs you named are champs you'd rank down the line with some exceptions being a couple of defenders because you might want to have a very strong defense earlier than everyone else.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,662 Guardian
    Anly said:

Stellar said:

Anly said:

Quite a few in fact

No those champs currently are not worth using so much t6cc its a rare resource so if you're actually thinking objectively you'd rank up the best champs first im not saying you have to, or thats the way you must play the game but if you want the most linear progression i dont think venom is helping out more than herc, those champs you named are champs you'd rank down the line with some exceptions being a couple of defenders because you might want to have a very strong defense earlier than everyone else.
    R2 7*s are much stronger than r5 6*s. Heck, sunspot as a r1 has higher stats than r5 6* sunspot. So a r2 7* will be much better than r5 6* until ascension comes out.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Anly said:

Stellar said:

Anly said:

Quite a few in fact

R2 7*s are much stronger than r5 6*s. Heck, sunspot as a r1 has higher stats than r5 6* sunspot. So a r2 7* will be much better than r5 6* until ascension comes out.
    Yes... i know?
  • Options
    Anly said:

This.
  • Options

Anly said:

This.
    Im still not quite understanding... whats the point here?
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Let’s serious man. Find a champ to R2 out of this bunch and you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. Domino, Falcon and Hulk are the only ones which u will actually use. That Maestro rip off is a joke. I couldn’t stomach having to play him. Unfortunately as they have already said…to prevent hoarding all the good stuff will be in the Titan crystals.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Let’s serious man. Find a champ to R2 out of this bunch and you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. Domino, Falcon and Hulk are the only ones which u will actually use. That Maestro rip off is a joke. I couldn’t stomach having to play him. Unfortunately as they have already said…to prevent hoarding all the good stuff will be in the Titan crystals.

You are kidding yourself if you're thinking that Overseer, Gorr, Sunspot, Bishop, Sasquatch, Shuri, Terrax and Wiccan are "scraping the bottom of the barrell".
  • Options

That’s not at all what they said
  • Options

Very much this,