**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

10k 7*

AzdefAzdef Posts: 154
I pulled Hawkeye and Venom the Duck from the first two 7*'s.
Who else got lucky with these two from the 10k ones? Pretty sure I am not the only one...

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★
    I can open only one at the moment and pull Mantis, still trying to figure out how to maximize her damage.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I've gotten Wong, Mantis, Hawkeye and Rocket Raccoon so far. I'm not sure which two were from the 10K crystals, though.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    I will wait for the next batch and probably save until then
  • Options
    I am just being sarcastic guys. They are probably the worst 2 from the pool...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,406 ★★★★★
    Azdef said:

Don't be too negative. Hawkeye is a solid champion, mate.

And if you missed it in the Twitch livestream discussing the pool, Jax and friend let slip that they're planning a Tune-up for Venom the Duck.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Pulled OG Spidey. Typical. Just one more reason why I no longer spend money on this game. Way too many worthless champs and way too much effort and expense required to get usable ones.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Gorr and Hulk were my first 2
  • Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    I got shuri twice haweye and terrax annoying tho now I need 5 for paragon quest wish I didn't get the dupe
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Not sure if they are useful. Never ranked up 6* versions.

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,734 Guardian
    Renaxqq said:

Chavez is amazingly useful and g2099 makes abyss easy with her challenge rating
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

G99 works great for BG defense
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★

That Hulk will smash.
    Congrats!
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Silver surfer, never used him but he looks like he might be worth spending some time to learn.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Azdef said:

Not even close with Korg in the pool.
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

Azdef said:

????
    Duped korg is one of the best defenders in the game, and defense is half of the two relevant game modes.
  • Options

Azdef said:

Don't be too negative. Hawkeye is a solid champion, mate.

And if you missed it in the Twitch livestream discussing the pool, Jax and friend let slip that they're planning a Tune-up for Venom the Duck.
    Not saying they are trash champs( I have a 6* Hawkeye at r3). From the 7* pool, personally I feel they are the least useful.
    And didn't know about Venom the Duck tune-up.Thanks.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    Azdef said:

I pulled Hawkeye and Venom the Duck from the first two 7*'s.
    Who else got lucky with these two from the 10k ones? Pretty sure I am not the only one...

You got a 7* power controller, in Hawkeye (among other things). With the maxed out combat power rate that 7*s have, consider yourself VERY lucky.

And VtD is getting buffed, so wait to see how he turns out. And in any case, he is amazing for long form content, incursions, etc.

Believe it or not, it COULD have been worse.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I got Spidey and Gamora, both of whom I have as high sig 6*. Pretty salty about that, it was followed by Mangog who I already had ranked for defence which was even worse!

Gamora has been pulling out some far numbers now though so I’m not so grumpy and I’ve snagged a Bishop and a Sunspot along the way.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★

Azdef said:

????
    Duped korg is one of the best defenders in the game, and defense is half of the two relevant game modes.
    On a personal note I haven't struggled with Korg since about 3 months after his release. A lot of counters to him now. Stinky attacker average defender.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Wong first, who seems a bit tricky to string together his rotation and might be more suited to longer form content, but still solid and a good defender and Falcon from the 2nd 10k crystal. A fantastic attacker that counters so so much, but could do with the dupe to boost damage. Can't complain at all
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 907 ★★★
    I got Wiccan and G2099. I have to learn Wiccan now… he seemed to be a little light on the health pool. One combo in the shooting star quest and he almost lost half his health!
    Don’t think I can get the 3rd one in time for the celebration event :(
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I pulled mysterio
    I really like him and use him quite frequently so im happy i got him
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    noclutch said:

That Hulk will smash.
    Congrats!
    I duped him w/ my 3rd crystal!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★
    Karuseus said:

I pulled mysterio
    I really like him and use him quite frequently so im happy i got him

If you have 6* Peni Parker.. your 7* Mysterio will become a poison beast..