Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Kano84Kano84 Member Posts: 55

I have The same problem
    After its last update, I have not been able to play anything, it stays on that updating screen
  • camelottcamelott Member Posts: 1
    same problem. I deleted and reinstalled the game everyday since last update. didnt fix. Phone Huawei P40 pro
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    Pak said:

It's a good sign finally that update is coming but what about the lost how is kabam going to favour us they should give us some compensation for 10 days we have lost unit grinding battlegrounds grinding etc . And many people have lost their resources that have expired like Isos,T2 alphas , T5 basics . They should give us atleast some compensation for that.

We Hope so.. please...
    @Kabam Miike !!!

New HotFix, v39.0.1 coming soon.
    May have to wait a while until it becomes available in App Stores.

I can't find this post plz send me the link
    Change log thread
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2299733/#Comment_2299733
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35

New HotFix, v39.0.1 coming soon.
    May have to wait a while until it becomes available in App Stores.

I can't find this post plz send me the link
    Change log thread
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2299733/#Comment_2299733
    Thanks bro
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    Is this update out yet guys.
  • Lord_Apex666Lord_Apex666 Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2023
    Its KABAM you wait till they feel like helping us android users!!!
    Utter bull if you ask me!!!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Some sort of update for us players, I pay for things in game and now cannot even do what I want to do in the game due to this utter rubbish error on your behalf!!!!
    Where is our fix????
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    Thank you @kabam Jax, i really appreciate the update.
    After its last update, I have not been able to play anything, it stays on that updating screen
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There is a hotfix scheduled to go out today or tomorrow that will help resolve this issue.

This bug has proven to be a finnicky one to chase and diagnose. Currently, the team believes this will resolve the issue for some but not all accounts stuck in this updating loop. They are continuing investigations and are hoping to have further resolution soon.

I'll provide more updates as I have them.

mate, please for the God's Sake tell them not to make this fix as a forced update... because the game is running smooth in many devices (39.0.0) and let this fix not make this bad for the ones which have the game running 39.0.0 in good condition including myself...

Don't want to risk updating to 39.0.1 which is running good on my end
    i don't mean that not to have an update,
    let the players who have problems update the game
    let the others who have the 39.0.0 running smoothly have the same

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There is a hotfix scheduled to go out today or tomorrow that will help resolve this issue.

This bug has proven to be a finnicky one to chase and diagnose. Currently, the team believes this will resolve the issue for some but not all accounts stuck in this updating loop. They are continuing investigations and are hoping to have further resolution soon.

Even though you sent me a PM warning me for no reason, just cause I stand up and say what others wont say you feel threatened and send me a warning, for what, you still need to compensate us for this loss of gameplay simple, I pay money in game and so do many others here in this forum and game.
    I have played this game for 8 years and never once in my time playing have I experienced this kind of issue in game then when I get angry and speak my words I get warned??? Where is the fairness KABAM?? I am not fighting here but we need this fix asap and some sort of compensation for over 10days lost play time let alone items, ISO and catalysts that have expired already!

When is this fix coming, I think we have waited long enough now!! I think that is a fair question to ask of KABAM. I will most likely get a warning for this message.
    I dont think any MOD will entertain a PM unless it is an emergency situation...
    and I wouldn't bring a PM issue on public post if it happened (its better to solve things over there)
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    The update is live and it seems safe to use. I was not facing this issue but i have still downloaded and the game is still running smooth. So those who were not updating can update. No worries.

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

mate, please for the God's Sake tell them not to make this fix as a forced update... because the game is running smooth in many devices (39.0.0) and let this fix not make this bad for the ones which have the game running 39.0.0 in good condition including myself...

Don't want to risk updating to 39.0.1 which is running good on my end
  • pikapika Member Posts: 74
    edited May 2023
    Downloaded to the new Fix version, the problem still persists.
    When you trying to do anything with 2022 Champions game just lock on loading screen

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Even though you sent me a PM warning me for no reason, just cause I stand up and say what others wont say you feel threatened and send me a warning, for what, you still need to compensate us for this loss of gameplay simple, I pay money in game and so do many others here in this forum and game.
    I have played this game for 8 years and never once in my time playing have I experienced this kind of issue in game then when I get angry and speak my words I get warned??? Where is the fairness KABAM?? I am not fighting here but we need this fix asap and some sort of compensation for over 10days lost play time let alone items, ISO and catalysts that have expired already!

When is this fix coming, I think we have waited long enough now!! I think that is a fair question to ask of KABAM. I will most likely get a warning for this message.
    and I wouldn't bring a PM issue on public post if it happened (its better to solve things over there)
    Fair enough but things need to be fixed we are all losing a lot of gameplay here let alone alliance events and quests, which is the most annoying part of this whole issue.
    pika said:

When you trying to do anything with 2022 Champions game just lock on loading screen

thanks for the information update mate, as @KabamJax pointed out, they are working on things... this fix might solve the problems for some and others still have them

pika said:

thanks for the information update mate, as @KabamJax pointed out, they are working on things... this fix might solve the problems for some and others still have them
    lol, there is always someone who hits a disagree
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    Just downloaded the new hotfix version and in fact the problem is still there.. Still having this updating screen problem

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Fair enough but things need to be fixed we are all losing a lot of gameplay here let alone alliance events and quests, which is the most annoying part of this whole issue.
    thanks for understanding mate, yes they do know the issue... and they are working on it..
    i would feel the same if i havent logged in the game for a day
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35
    The new hotfix didn't fix anything
    When you trying to do anything with 2022 champions the game locked to updating screen

I have downloaded the file from APKPure store
    My device is Huawei Nova 7i without Google play services
    We need Permeant solution for this problem
    Plz help
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    Still "eternal loading" even after fixing, my phone is honor 30 which does not support google servers
  • JigSaw2k19JigSaw2k19 Member Posts: 6
    I've installed a hotfix from playstore, but the problem persists.
    Same loading screen when i choose some 2022 or 2023 heroes.
    I just update to 39.01 nothing happened.. same error..

The problem continúe
    my phone is a huawei nova 9 SE
    the problem persists, you have to do something fast or I will be expelled from my alliance
    I have already lost many awards because of your failure