Elsa buff?

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★
So can we expect a buff for Elsa anytime soon? She is half decent already, but a little tune up (maybe a few more debuffs) would be nice.

Pic unrelated

Comments

• KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
    Josh2507 said:

So can we expect a buff for Elsa anytime soon? She is half decent already, but a little tune up (maybe a few more debuffs) would be nice.

Pic unrelated

She’s amazing what are you on
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    She must be the first time you've ever used her then, probably solely because you got her as a 7*
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    What are even talking? Elsa don’t need any buff

She can demolish spot in battleground so…
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    What???

But Elsa is a beast, learn to use it please
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Insane that else is the most underrated character in the game -_-
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

"Half decent"...? You must be joking. She is incredible, right out of the box, unduped. Try her in the Shooting Stars event to see what she can do.

This.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★

Why would they buff a top 5 skill champ? (no bias here)

Beat me to it this time lmao
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Is there a best damage rotation for her? I pulled her as 7 star but didn’t think much about her since I never used her. But unranked she’s got some good damage in the shooting star quest.
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102

Is there a best damage rotation for her? I pulled her as 7 star but didn’t think much about her since I never used her. But unranked she’s got some good damage in the shooting star quest.

Light-ending combos apply busted debuffs, which add burst damage on each critical hit for each debuff. Sp1 gives a massive precision that lasts until the next special attack so you can use these in combination for some really nice and fast damage.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    “I just pulled X when are they getting buffed”
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    Josh2507 said:

Pic unrelated

Let it go.....let it go.....Elsa is already very good
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    I just pulled her as a 7 star and was over the moon happy....never even thought hmmm maybe she'll get buffed. She's a niche character that doesn't ONLY stand on one mechanic or niche. She's got a over average damage on top of that
  • Arjun_panditArjun_pandit Member Posts: 9

• KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Damn, here we go again...