**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.2.5 reinvigorated lane seems bugged

The reinvigorated node reads that if the defender gains regen effect while not being heal blocked, they gain a vigor charge and at 10 charges, they go unblockable. I used warlock against omega red and with 3 infections, he was still gaining vigor charges each time the defender gained a regen effect from aggression regen node. Pics attached
Node description:

8 vigor charges with 3 infections:

9 vigor charges:

Unblockable at 10:

Same thing happened when I used void against gwenpool. She was going periodically unblockable with 2 FOTV effects and the heal block Icon showing clearly.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Virus is not considered heal block effect per say
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Happened with 2fear of the voids as well.
  • Options
    Need a "real" heal block debuff or passive like Mysterio's
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Infection and neurotoxins aren't heal block effects
  • Options
    As I said it’s happening with voids debuffs as well. Is it not considered heal block effect? Since the game thinks it’s a heal block.

• Options
    edited May 2023

Then what are they? It’s funny you say that since the neuros completely shut the node down and there were no more vigor charges.
  • Options
    Neuro is working because of AAR not because of the heal block
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

Then what are they? It’s funny you say that since the neuros completely shut the node down and there were no more vigor charges.
    Aar. They just stop healing. It's not a heal block effect
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Brazenhut said:

As I said it’s happening with voids debuffs as well. Is it not considered heal block effect? Since the game thinks it’s a heal block.

Nope, you need a champ that applies an actual heal.block on them. I've just done that path and completely ignored the nodes tbh, the path is easy enough to just muscle through