7* Champs in 6* Arena?!

DRU1989DRU1989 Member Posts: 6
Why are 7* Champs being allowed in a 6* Arena? Can't Kabam just make a 7* Arena for end game players and keep the 6* Arena the way it was for progressing players?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,948 ★★★★★
    DRU1989 said:

Why are 7* Champs being allowed in a 6* Arena? Can't Kabam just make a 7* Arena for end game players and keep the 6* Arena the way it was for progressing players?

7* in arena literally changes nothing, especially in terms of progression given that it is a game mode that is not built for progression. Arenas can get you gold, iso and units, but it’s not a source for growing an account and players’ ability to to use 7* champs in the arena does not affect other players from obtaining what arena has to offer.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I dunno why i got the feeling he is upset cause he had to fight a team of 7* around match 8-10....
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Bruh, a 7* Give 98k points, not 200k, take it easy.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    I faced a team of them around 9 or 10, and thankfully, they were fairly pasive. Not much different to fighting 6*.
  • DRU1989DRU1989 Member Posts: 6
    It is not an issue now. But once 7* are rank 2 and 3 then they will wreck any 5* and 6* teams. Yes, it is a hindrance to those who aren't endgame players because those death matches where the teams are 2x or 3x stronger kill your progression.
    There is a cap in the other arena of bringing champs no higher than 4*. I think having a cap on the 6* arena of 6* champs makes sense. And having a 7* Arena would be a benefit to end game players. Win win in my book
    Again I could care less about the points people score. My issue is the potential for death matches. Hopefully by the time players progress to ranking up 7* Champs then they will change that in the arena.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    DRU1989 said:

It is not an issue now. But once 7* are rank 2 and 3 then they will wreck any 5* and 6* teams. Yes, it is a hindrance to those who aren't endgame players because those death matches where the teams are 2x or 3x stronger kill your progression.

The timeframe when people started to have several 6* r3, and then later r4, and now full teams of r5, all threw a monkey wrench into how lesser players were able to approach building their streak.
    Aka, gong thru matches 9 to 15.

By the time people have full sets of 7* r2, your own teams of 6* r4 and above should be sufficient.

**until Thanos/Kang teams start to become Max 7* r5.
    But same was a problem when 6* Max Thanos/Kang teams started to show up too.

DRU1989 said:

The timeframe when people started to have several 6* r3, and then later r4, and now full teams of r5, all threw a monkey wrench into how lesser players were able to approach building their streak.
    Aka, gong thru matches 9 to 15.

By the time people have full sets of 7* r2, your own teams of 6* r4 and above should be sufficient.

**until Thanos/Kang teams start to become Max 7* r5.
    But same was a problem when 6* Max Thanos/Kang teams started to show up too.
    I hear you, right now I only have a couple rank 3 6* Champs and I barely scrape by some of those matches with rank 5 champs. Kang and Thanos teams are never the issue for me. Those are easy to beat. It's other players teams that are rank 5 that are an issue.

I just like there to be a cap on how strong Champs can be in arenas. I want to be able to get a needed 6* from the arena one day to help me progress cause the rng for opening 6* crystals never seems to be in my favor. Lol.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    DRU1989 said:

Again I could care less about the points people score. My issue is the potential for death matches. Hopefully by the time players progress to ranking up 7* Champs then they will change that in the arena.

And by then u assume u wont have anything ranked up to counter... So other people improve but u stay where u are?... That seems like a U problem...