Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• JigSaw2k19JigSaw2k19 Member Posts: 6
    Heys guys. I found a solution for this issue.
    I removed all updates of play store and cancelled auto update.
    Removed the game and reinstalled again.
    Problem fixed
  • AdamgadsAdamgads Member Posts: 3

Since the update 2 hours ago (May 12th) I cannot access the game. Freezing on the loading screen (screen shot)

Uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted phone numerous times.

Using a Samsung Galaxy S21
  • mannthelionmannthelion Member Posts: 36
    Updated 39.0.1
    Realme X7
    Android 12
    Wifi nd cellular both
    @Kabam Miike
  • 6335227863352278 Member Posts: 2
    solve the problem as soon as possible , PLEASE!
  • GeDy_27GeDy_27 Member Posts: 3
    Bluerex said:

More than 3 days and there's still not even news? Couldn't use all of my sinister keys and now no aw/aq. KABAM

a ti ya te deja jugar despues de esta actualización? a mi aun no
  • Ddude13Ddude13 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2023

cannot play. Lost bg matches. Even after restart same updating is happening.
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35
    @Kabam Jax
    Simple question, and I hope the answer is clear and frank.
    We (Huawei people) do not have access to Google services.
    Is there any solution to our problem, or is it that we will not be able to play again?
    In other words, there is no hope, and we leave the game.
  • Lord_Apex666Lord_Apex666 Member Posts: 19

The gspace program helped on my p40. Log in via Google account and link your account to kabam. It worked for me (I've been playing since 2015 for the first time such problems)

Thanks for this info it worked for me and now playing without any issues
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    But hauwei users dont have a Google acc? So how do we resolve the problem?
  • SlavenytSlavenyt Member Posts: 4
    The problem is not where the game itself is downloaded from. I installed the game on the old Huawei p 10 lite model from a third-party site and there it properly downloaded the missing resources of the game.
    Once it is installed open it, there are some permissions you must allow, then it will also download some files needed for the app. once it is running it will open a screen with loads of google apps, I chose to install GMAIL, it took me straight to the google play login screen from there login and you should be good to go with the account.
    Then once logged in on the main screen of Gspace click on the + icon on the bottom right corner and add your MCOC as a secondary/cloned app, run it and login, you might go to the very beginning of the game which it did for me play for a bit then force close, reopen and it should have your main account active try this and let me know you come right bro
    Thanks so much bro! Ill let you know.
    What I did notice is the champs that are causing the issues when you go to fight say someone like Toad it will do a update screen but will download files right away that are missing and your good to go, this will happen with all the 2022 champs causing the bug.
    Good luck @SupermanGod

All sorted @SupermanGod
    @Lord_Apex666 im logged into my google play games now but unfortunately i still have the updating problem. I just really hope kabam will resolve this problem. But thank you so much for helping bro, appreciate it.
  • PakPak Member Posts: 8

Heys guys. I found a solution for this issue.
    I removed all updates of play store and cancelled auto update.
    Removed the game and reinstalled again.
    Problem fixed

I have done the same but it has not worked in my case .
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    Guess we're doomed for this month..hopefully it won't be the case anymore next month :/
  • 慕尼黑花甲慕尼黑花甲 Member Posts: 1

The gspace program helped on my p40. Log in via Google account and link your account to kabam. It worked for me (I've been playing since 2015 for the first time such problems)

thank you so much i finally can play this goddamn game😭

thank you so much i finally can play this goddamn game😭
    It works just maybe some phones wont support it I noticed that my device even though its a P40 picked on email as a Huawei Mate 20, weird but works like a charm now.

Plus got my Throne Breaker title finally. Couldnt play so hit it this morning hard
  • BluerexBluerex Member Posts: 7
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello again, Summoners.

As anticipated, this update did not resolve the issue for all accounts.
    The engineering team has continued to investigate and are requesting additional information for those still impacted by this issue.

• Did you download the new release?
    • What device are you playing on?
    • OS version?
    • Are you on Wifi or Cellular data?
    Yes
    Vivo Y20g
    Android 12
    Cellular data
  • Ddude13Ddude13 Member Posts: 4
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello again, Summoners.

As anticipated, this update did not resolve the issue for all accounts.
    The engineering team has continued to investigate and are requesting additional information for those still impacted by this issue.

• Did you download the new release?
    • What device are you playing on?
    • OS version?
    • Are you on Wifi or Cellular data?
    Yes
    Vivo 1951
    Andriod 11
    Cellular data
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Member Posts: 92
    We have three alliance members who currently can’t play due to this issue. They are as up to date as they can. Clearly the issue isn’t fixed.
  • Kano84Kano84 Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2023
    @Kabam Miike @kabam jax when the solution
  • AlejandroflraAlejandroflra Member Posts: 2
    And will those of us who were affected by that server error be rewarded?
    A lot of time was really wasted trying to get into any game mode and get that loading screen
  • Ironmark48Ironmark48 Member Posts: 20
    For real this bug keeps appearing everytime i need to finish a quest 100%
  • AshuvinuAshuvinu Member Posts: 31
    I am facing same issue
    I have android realme phone and I downloaded game from playstore but I am facing issue with just hulking
    I got him 2 days ago and unable to upgrade him even
    Help kabam
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    How much longer will they try to fix a bug in the game, or you can safely wait until the next update
  • Kano84Kano84 Member Posts: 55

When the solution
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2023
    I've downloaded it from Google play still the same..
    My internet has 500mb and says 21 mins to download fews Mbs
    After 6 year playing and investing a lot of money on this game, today I'm totally disappointment and sad...
    I have tried a lot of friend devices (with android), sometime works fine but booom..freezed and it says a unable to log in error (uninstall and install again, just to play one time with lucky..(I hope I dont get banned for do this)
    If I cant play at the end of this week, I gonna quit his beloved game, finally.. :(