This bug sucks and deserves compensation

I saw multiple people experiencing this bug and its happened to me nonstop for the past few days. My game won’t even load. It’s stuck on the screen with the guardians of the galaxy and just keeps loading forever and it has happened to me before. I’m missing out on daily rewards, probably kicked out my alliance and can’t even do the side quests. It’s extremely frustrating and honestly players affected by this bug deserve compensation.

Comments

• NinjadestructerNinjadestructer Member Posts: 6
    Also tried deleting and reinstalling so don’t even suggest it. I play on ios 16.4.1
  • JackejfnerjJackejfnerj Member Posts: 2
    I have the exact same except mine goes to the Adam warlock screen and stays there, I just come back from a break from the game and can’t even access my account and missed out on the last days of last months even as I couldn’t get into the game. Have you managed to fix this?
  • NinjadestructerNinjadestructer Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2023
    Yeah it happened to me before and after a few days I was able to play again but its more annoying this time because I actually have more priorities now like I said. Just not the adam warlock loading screen bug.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Member Posts: 171
    Yea, ive just been sitting out this season since the connection bug came to town. Honestly feel like BG will be the new incursions in another month or 2. Getting kind of stale already with these terrible nodes, modders, & bugs. Not worth the frustration.