**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Mini Boss | Human Torch | NOVA Help

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
Hi, maybe I'm late in asking this?

which champs can be used to encounter Human torch and not affected by "NOVA" flame. Mostly used BWDO, but getting only half killed!!

Need guide guys!!

Comments

• BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 95
    Only iceman is immune to nova flames. Don’t use BWDO, her shocks will just give torch more smoulders. Void is a great counter, incinerate immune and he can reverse the healing from buffet
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Vulture is an amazing counter. Incinerate immune and HT keeps feeding you Chitauri charges. Dash back and Medium to power drain and HT won't get to even SP1. Repeat until you can use SP2. Proceed to power burn HT to death
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    BENNYJ said:

Only iceman is immune to nova flames. Don’t use BWDO, her shocks will just give torch more smoulders. Void is a great counter, incinerate immune and he can reverse the healing from buffet

How about Duped Colosus????
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 95
    Colossus won’t work against the second mini boss, his armours will get nullified by buffet node.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Hi, maybe I'm late in asking this?

which champs can be used to encounter Human torch and not affected by "NOVA" flame. Mostly used BWDO, but getting only half killed!!

Need guide guys!!

I use Cap IW with the skill and tech synergies. Just don't use SP2 (which uses all your kinetic potential charges) and it's a pretty easy fight.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk was my go to for the HT mini back in the day. I feel like Mantis would smoke him, Valkyrie should work too