I thought I was supposed to get these??

KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
My timer has just finished and I’ve put up enough points to claim some of them. Why can’t I? This makes no sense.
Even if I didn’t join my alliance in time, I put up points that helped them hit more milestones. Why can’t I claim the rewards for it?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,349 Guardian
    Try restarting or opening 1 more paragon crystal to see if the milestones unlock. It is a weird bug
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    That's concerning
    I thought people will get the milestones after the timer is over
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this?
    It really doesn't make sense to not give players the rewards that they contributed for
    U have literally put up the required points & spent the required amount of time in the alliance
    @AMS94 your update is my comment right above yours 😁
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Yes, you have contributed points but on the 6* relic it says you've only 17,800 & you need to contribute 32k. The way I understand it, you need add more points to event
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    wait are there not supposed to be minimum contributions to this event?
    cause it seems you only contributed 17.8k points but the rest of the higher milestones require more than that...
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
    I spent the only units I had on a paragon crystal. 4* red skull. No update to rewards.

Yes, you have contributed points but on the 6* relic it says you've only 17,800 & you need to contribute 32k. The way I understand it, you need add more points to event

I can’t claim any earlier ones either

Doesn’t work for any
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

I can’t claim any earlier ones either
    the earlier ones i think also makes sense, you didnt contribute toward them once unlocked so makes sense not being able to claim. but once that timer ran out, if you added more points passing the 18k point and it didnt reward you that milestone then yes something seems off.
  • BAzzyBAzzy Member Posts: 8
    Same issue here for both my accounts, let me know if you find a fix.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★

Doesn’t work for any

I'd send a ticket then. It's the weekend, so I wouldn't expect until at least Monday(US). Or as others have mentioned, pop a few more paragon crystals & hope for the best... Good luck
    edited May 2023
    Pikolu said:

Try restarting or opening 1 more paragon crystal to see if the milestones unlock. It is a weird bug

@Pikolu can u provide the link to this post
    Also I joined my alliance 1 day after the event had already started i.e. Thursday night
    Have contributed more than 20k points.... hopefully I do get the previous milestones since I have contributed towards it
    edited May 2023
    AMS94 said:

Pikolu said:

@Pikolu can u provide the link to this post
    Also I joined my alliance 1 day after the event had already started i.e. Thursday night
    Have contributed more than 20k points.... hopefully I do get the previous milestones since I have contributed towards it
    Yeah, it has been a few days since I've seen that post, it was in one of the 100 threads of people asking if they will get the rewards after their timer ends and I really don't want to dig it back up. You can however just look at comments kabam jax has made from his profile to find it.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    You need to achieve minimum contribution!