Options

bots joining alli's?

I've run a gold2 alli for many years and whenever we need a member I open it until we get a suitable member it usually takes a few hours up to a day or two I tried this last nite and got a flood of small accounts I mean as fast as I could remove them another would join ive never seen anything like this I tried again this morning but the same thing happened non stop small accounts anyone else experiencing this? are these bot accounts?

Comments

• Options
    BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
    We’ve had the exact same issue. Every time we open the alliance is floods with low level accounts. They keep joining as fast as we can kick them. We haven’t had someone properly match to our alli rating for weeks. There’s been multiple threads about this and I’ve raised a support ticket.

@Kabam Miike is this being looked into? Seems like a fairly major issue
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    ok thanks im glad to know kabam is atleast aware of this it's crazy the amount of bad accounts flooding the game I'm not sure why since they can't gift anymore maybe it's match in battlegrounds or cheat arenas idk but something needs to be done
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Logged a ticket to no avail. Started a thread. Commented on numerous others complaining about the same thing.

It’s a big issue that Kabam is ignoring.