**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i got suspended in mcoc for nothing

idk what happend i got suspended for nothing i wanted to show my friend the game bc he wantet to start so i installd it on bluestack and got suspended for 7 days i dont know what to do can someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    Harco45Harco45 Posts: 2
    thenks for telling me
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    Why would you show him in BlueStacks?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

Why would you show him in BlueStacks?

Agree, you could have shown them on your own device.

If it's because they would have to be playing it themselves on BlueStacks (don’t have phone or tablet), and so loaded it that way on their PC because that is how they would end up playing it, that would be against the rules for them going forward too (and you got caught up because you loaded your account into it initially to show them.

If it is because you wanted to let them play for a while on YOUR account (even if it were on their own approved phone/tablet), to see if they liked it, that ALSO is against the rules (account sharing).
    *of which, I wouldn’t suggest loading game onto their device but starting with your own account (even if it were just you “playing” it and showing them while they watched), because then the default account on their device would be YOUR account. Even if they made their own separate account, they could logout of theirs and thus maybe have access to YOUR account.