**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moondragon’s Psionic Transcendence bug

nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
After entering Moondragon’s Psionic Transcendence it does not reduce incoming potency of degen damage neither from champions neither from nodes.
Haven’t tested if its not working with bleed, poison or power stings just noticed with degen because of current BGs meta.

Dev team please take a look in to it.

Comments

• DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    Was it a new Degen that started after you went into Transcendence? Reading her abilities it sounds like the added reduction will only effect new ones being applied.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Its the same, it does not reduce passive degen damage after or before psionic transcendence.

Just did a test with the bleed debuff, and its bugged as well but in a different way. Just as bleed is being applied it does first tick of damage and then reduce it.
    I am running Coagulate mastery 3/3 so my bleed potency should be reduced by 110% after entering Psionic Transcendence, but what happens is it reduces damage from 101 to 26 on first tick of damage ( looks like 80% Psionic Transcendence reduction ) and after first tick Coagulate mastery kicks in and completely reduces bleed damage to 0.

Looks like its bugged in more than 1 way.
    edited May 2023
    I should try in with rest of damage reductions from Psionic transcendence
    edited May 2023
    This ability is broken in so many ways..

After triggering power sting debuff she still gets her charges over time, while she supposedly should get those charges only when suffering from power sting effect.