**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bg store outdated

Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
Currently the bg store is pretty outdated after the latest events and the consequent changes to the game economy. Do we have a timeline for it? It’s been the same since bg launch and it was many months ago now.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    It's a special event. We can't update stores every other month. Maybe they'll add a couple extra bits for paragon players but nothing huge.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Steam97 said:

It’s been updated early on with certain resources. Why should it be updated? It is the best place for shards, sig stones, and certain rank up resources.

It's been 9 months since that, every other area of the game has been updated during this time. Now the focus has been switched on rank 5 6 stars and 7 stars and with bg you get nothing of that. The price for the tier 6 basic and tier 3 alpha is way too high to help getting more r5. They should reduce the price for those catalysts and maybe start adding some tier 6 class catalyst and 7 star shards to it.
    And your hardly getting r5 resources anywhere else either. Definitely not in any stores. Small amounts in monthly eq/sq. Some from aw. So where exactly do you see it in any other stores?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Steam97 said:

It's a special event. We can't update stores every other month. Maybe they'll add a couple extra bits for paragon players but nothing huge.

It's not a special event, bg is a permanent game mode, just like war, aq and arena and its never been updated, it's still the same as when bg was launched like 9 months ago.
    I mean the 7* event is a special event, normal content isn't going to be handing out full 7* mats for a while yet. 7* shards are going to be drip fed into the game.

They aren't going to allow you to buy all that with currency you can effectively get for free. I can honestly see 5* of a t6cc selling for like 5000 BG currency on release maybe more with a 1 stack limit.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The 6* shards and sig stones are good but the rankup resources need a bump…t3a and t6b are vastly overpriced for paragons so there should be a new paragon level unlock for those two and there is a lack of 7* shards which should be made available to paragons.
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 54
    Needs a huge update especially on rank 4 an rank 5 materials!
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Honestly speaking all I want is adding ISO like in Glory store
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    I think they should put some 7* shards in there, like a limit of 10 and each purchase gives 500 shards maybe ... and decrease the cost for r4 materials. Anything beyond that isn't really needed tbh, r5 materials shouldn't be in there just yet and the rest is already reasonably priced
  • Options

They've really increased the ISO we get over last couple months, through side event etc ... I went from having close to no ISO in Jan to having over 2k in my overflow now
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★

They should look into updating the stores much more frequently. The pace at which the economy of the game changes is rapid and store values shouldn't always be so far behind.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    The Glory and Loyalty stores need a massive update first.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

They've really increased the ISO we get over last couple months, through side event etc ... I went from having close to no ISO in Jan to having over 2k in my overflow now
    Good for you
    Personally even tho I am not low on ISO I still feel anxious whenever I think about upgrading a champion and think about that potential BGT or desired champion which I would not be able to lvl up
    Adding ISO would never hurt anyone but definitely help people like me who tend to make bad desicions with ISO (still regret Sam Wilson)
  • Options

Mackey said:

Good for you
    Personally even tho I am not low on ISO I still feel anxious whenever I think about upgrading a champion and think about that potential BGT or desired champion which I would not be able to lvl up
    Adding ISO would never hurt anyone but definitely help people like me who tend to make bad desicions with ISO (still regret Sam Wilson)
    Oh I don't usually have a lot of ISO, usually I'm broke and trying to scrap what little bits I cam to finish off a r2 etc. I was merely saying that they've increased the amount of ISO we get from side event a significant amount. I appreciate everyone levels champs up at different rates though and maybe you do have a lot of champs to level up, I've certainly been there
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    It only needs GOLD!

WHERE S THE GOLD?!

CATALYSTS AND NEW CHAMPS ARE USELESS WITHOUT GOLD!!!

DID I SAY GOLD ALREADY??
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Iamnike said:

I said this the other week and folks was on my head. Boy MCOC players hate being properly compensated for work.

I have a job. It pays more than the game could possibly give me. If they handed me a full roster of 8* champs my regular paycheck, that can actually buy things like food, would still be vastly better compensation for work, if my gameplay counted as work.

When I play chess, I don't expect to earn three bishops and a queen every ten games. When I play MCOC, I expect to get gameplay. The in-game rewards are something to play to earn, but no amount of quantity compensates for my time.

For all that I love progressional games, the one downside to them is they attract an unhealthy number of people who either think they live in Chinese prison camps, or who actually live in them and have to grind content for cigarettes and yard time.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

It only needs GOLD!

WHERE S THE GOLD?!

CATALYSTS AND NEW CHAMPS ARE USELESS WITHOUT GOLD!!!

DID I SAY GOLD ALREADY??

After ranking my 6 7*s to rank 1, two 6*s to r3, and one to r4 I'm back to the most gold I've ever had. 116 million. Where's the gold? In my account apparently lol