**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At the start of the fight do you......

2»

Comments

• SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    edited May 2023
    Get a combo to the face
    with these bug, 90% of the time get heavy attacked instantly (which for some reason i cant seem to Dex)
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,339 ★★★★
    Get a combo to the face
    None of the above, I tend to instantly dash back now, since the ai either attacks and you parry, stutters for a second then attacks so you get hit, or just stands there. So I just dash back and wait.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 494 ★★★
    Dex
    I used to parry but with the game being weird, i first dex to be safe. Once i am a safe distance away that i can manage the Usain bolt possessed opponents, i get ready to parry
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Get a combo to the face
    Build power😀😀
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Instantly attack

Light attack in content, parry in bgs/war

This. ^^^
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Dex
    typically my play style is dex intercept and i dont like even to get a blocked hit including parry, i have adapted to this playstyle just because of the nodes like invade and opponents like mordo, elsa, maw, domino, stealthy etc... and sometimes with higher content even the parry damage might cause us a match in battlegrounds that 0.1% health might make a big difference. so, the max i will try not to use a parry.
    well if i am lazy enough i start with a parry and work the way through or
    dash back hold block - dex the heavy and punish... well it depends
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Parry
    Usually parry, unless I'm using Titania. Then it's straight to the heavy most times.

Edit: Or, at least those are the INTENDED first actions. With this game, there is ALWAYS a decent chance to take a combo to the face.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 883 ★★★
    Instantly attack

“At the start of the fight do you......“

Launch L3

Bishop moment