**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Aaaarrrrggghhh!!!! Come on KABAM, please fix this game!

Dawill76Dawill76 Posts: 23
edited May 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m so SICK and TIRED of these in game issues and no physical proof because you're not recording every fight. I just completed a fight against the boss in Shooting Star quest against Elsa, and had one out of 5 champions alive (7* Sunspot), after losing to her using CGR with the intention to use sunspot next the fight opened up with Doom instead even though doom was already knocked out and then he just dies from her degen. This is such a weird scenario!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    AshwinJ2020AshwinJ2020 Posts: 4
    Rip my guy
  • Options
    I didn’t revive anyone I still have Sunspot at full health and CGR at 10% health. I took CGR in to fight Elsa and lost the fight knowing that I was gonna use Sunspot next, but when the fight ended it showed my sunspot knocked out and my Doom that was already knocked out at full health. It’s like the health bar switched between Sunspot and Doom for some reason.
  • Options

Um, what? I'm having trouble understanding what your issue is.

Sunspot was at full health, Doom was already knocked out, and CGR was at 10% health. I entered the fight with CGR knowing he wasn’t gonna win but would do some damage and when CGR got knocked out and I was getting ready to start the fight with Sunspot, it showed sunspot as knocked out and Doom at full health. Get it now?
  • Options
    Hazzalec said:

Is it possible you just saw the incorrect champ alive? Sometimes the champ position in the slots change.

I can see how you would think that and if I was on the other side of this issue I would think that too but I know what I experienced and unfortunately I didn’t record the fight so I have no proof of it. It’s all good though, issues are gonna arise in this game from time to time that is unexplainable and I’m over it!
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    How come you don't use Sunspot to fight Elsa? I don't get it why you pick 10% CGR first.. mmmmm
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Keltan said:

How come you don't use Sunspot to fight Elsa? I don't get it why you pick 10% CGR first.. mmmmm

It's thier choice, Why does it matter?
    Uumumummmuu
  • Options
    Dawill76 said:

Hazzalec said:

Is it possible you just saw the incorrect champ alive? Sometimes the champ position in the slots change.

I can see how you would think that and if I was on the other side of this issue I would think that too but I know what I experienced and unfortunately I didn’t record the fight so I have no proof of it. It’s all good though, issues are gonna arise in this game from time to time that is unexplainable and I’m over it!
    Man, just move on.
    Expect the unexpected, and shruggg off these random game issues. Redo the path or just pay the tax with a revive. That's what I do, and will suggest you to do the same and make your peace.

Nothing can be done here. You told your side of story. Will see if this kind of thing shows up again in future threads.
  • Options
    WhatevertooWhatevertoo Posts: 65

Dawill76 said:

Hazzalec said:

Man, just move on.
    Expect the unexpected, and shruggg off these random game issues. Redo the path or just pay the tax with a revive. That's what I do, and will suggest you to do the same and make your peace.

Nothing can be done here. You told your side of story. Will see if this kind of thing shows up again in future threads.
    Ummmm… what is the point of having a forum to report “bugs” then? If you aren’t here to help, and that’s your POV about game issues, then why bother reading the forums in the first place? 🤦 I’m honestly confused 🤔
  • Options

Dawill76 said:

Hazzalec said:

Man, just move on.

Ummmm… what is the point of having a forum to report “bugs” then? If you aren’t here to help, and that’s your POV about game issues, then why bother reading the forums in the first place? 🤦 I’m honestly confused 🤔
    When you don't have a proof, what else can you do other than report it and move on. No point in dragging it.
    If I face a bug or issue, I come to forum and post a comment on a related thread, I do not make new post in genral discussion. Did you miss reading the last two lines on my comment.
    OP did what they can do. Now we wait.

To clear your confusion, why am I in forums in the first place? To have fun, spam memes and not complain on every comment.

• Options
    WhatevertooWhatevertoo Posts: 65

Dawill76 said:

Hazzalec said:

Man, just move on.

When you don't have a proof, what else can you do other than report it and move on. No point in dragging it.
    If I face a bug or issue, I come to forum and post a comment on a related thread, I do not make new post in genral discussion. Did you miss reading the last two lines on my comment.

To clear your confusion, why am I in forums in the first place? To have fun, spam memes and not complain on every comment.

And yet, here you are…complaining about a comment or comments. So…🤷
    Beyond that:

1) Making vids of every fight is ridiculous in of itself. Kabam knows this, as do YOU, so gonna look past that and maintain that if ur here for fun, how about you mind your own business, take your own advice and move on?
    2) There are enough complaints and reports to know this issue is probably real. Unless you don’t play the game and just come to the forums, you know this. In which case you’re just trolling.
    3) Suggestions were made about the voracity of what he considered a bug. Players tried to help explain what MAY have happened. He answered them, he wasn’t continuing to complain at that point. As far as I could see there was nothing said from the “team” concerning looking into the issue or even a resolution.

Lastly, if you’re here for fun and have nothing constructive to help with his problem, YOU should read the issue and move on once you’re done reading it, right? 😬 Either way, I haven’t experienced THIS particular problem myself, but I don’t doubt it happened exactly as described, def not surprised and personally WOULD like to see a response concerning what happened.

Said my final piece, enjoy your reading, comment or not (I won’t be), have your fun and/or troll on 👍
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Double posted comment*
  • Options

Dawill76 said:

Hazzalec said:

Man, just move on.

And yet, here you are…complaining about a comment or comments. So…🤷
    Beyond that:

1) Making vids of every fight is ridiculous in of itself. Kabam knows this, as do YOU, so gonna look past that and maintain that if ur here for fun, how about you mind your own business, take your own advice and move on?
    2) There are enough complaints and reports to know this issue is probably real. Unless you don’t play the game and just come to the forums, you know this. In which case you’re just trolling.
    3) Suggestions were made about the voracity of what he considered a bug. Players tried to help explain what MAY have happened. He answered them, he wasn’t continuing to complain at that point. As far as I could see there was nothing said from the “team” concerning looking into the issue or even a resolution.

Lastly, if you’re here for fun and have nothing constructive to help with his problem, YOU should read the issue and move on once you’re done reading it, right? 😬 Either way, I haven’t experienced THIS particular problem myself, but I don’t doubt it happened exactly as described, def not surprised and personally WOULD like to see a response concerning what happened.

Said my final piece, enjoy your reading, comment or not (I won’t be), have your fun and/or troll on 👍
    That's not a complain, it's a response to your triggered response. Read again.

1- I've helped support bugs much more than you have ever done. If I face a bug, which is mentioned in a post I post my comment to support it. Recording is just a aspect of it. If a bug is persistent it will show up.
    2- Been here long to able to differentiate between a user error and a bug. And this is not a user error. But there is no proof. The issue is reported and it's seen.
    There are many game glitches. If an issue is consistent, it will definitely show up again in forums. Feels like you are not aware of the community spamming bugs posts when a real Bug appears.
    3- Did I mention that OP is complaining? Rather I support thier claim, but cannot support enough without a proof. It's you who ASSUMED I don't belive in the subject.
    I didn't want OP to pursue this particular Issue, they did the right thing mentioning it in forums and that is all what a player can do.
    The thread is literally transferred to Bugs section, that indicates it's noted and viewed by that specific group of community who helps in Bug issues. You expect the "team" to respond to each and every bug thread?🤦

I have faced plenty serious bugs, which I tend not to report. But as soon as I see a related thread I jump in to support the claim. How many bugs threads have you supported.🤔 Not the imaginary bugs, but the real issues. Have enough comments under my name supporting bug and issues threads for years.
    Turns out, It's you who should keep it to reading 😬 Your advice has been noted and it went into the bin.
    Enjoy the read.👍🤡