**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* should I max

Which 5* should I max 23 votes

Tigra (awakend)
13%
JChanceH9BabyMiikeshut_up_heather 3 votes
Nick Fury (Un awakened)
21%
SavageBreaker69Riptidewillrun4adonutLANDSAVAGESilentAris 5 votes
Rintrah (Un awakened)
26%
bhuv9191Midnite93ItsyaboyStephy05I_tell_no_tales_1Ansh_AYogesh_123 6 votes
Warlock (Un awakened)
30%
MaxtheSilentLuke9523ArifuteraRax38Licky_Rick87_Evil_Bagel 7 votes
Hyperion (Un awakened)
8%
KeonexCropDuster 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (Un awakened)
    And try to awaken him asap. If you don't think you can, then Warlock or Rintrah depending on your roster.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Rintrah (Un awakened)
    Rintrah destroys cosmic class and has an easy mechanic. Plus neutralize is one of the best abilities in the
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Tigra (awakend)
    Ansh_A said:

Rintrah destroys cosmic class and has an easy mechanic. Plus neutralize is one of the best abilities in the

Honestly I think Tigra's neutralize is more reliable. With the Kitty synergy it will last longer than Rintrah's. Plus she is super useful and destroys champions across the board.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Warlock (Un awakened)
    I voted Warlock because he has tons of utility for a developing account which I assume you have if you’re focused on 5* right now. He handles healing better than anyone, can power control, and has triple immunity. He also has easy access to bleed , armor break and shock. He is the answer to a lot of act 5 and 6 content. All of that being said if you are choosing between Tigra and Rintrah definitely go Rintrah. He is much easier to use, offers bigger burst damage, is much tanker and he relies much less on awakening and high sig.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    Rintrah (Un awakened)

Ansh_A said:

Honestly I think Tigra's neutralize is more reliable. With the Kitty synergy it will last longer than Rintrah's. Plus she is super useful and destroys champions across the board.
    Yes she is but she also requires lots of practice. Her defense stats are below average, if you dont know what you are doing, she will take one combo to the face and you lose half your health. Rintrah meanwhile can take a sp 3 to the face and lose only 20-30% of his health.