**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Mantis in Third week side quest

I hit the boss Mantis with an SP3 from a Horseman 6* Domino and it had absolutely no effect. No reduction in health. I thought Specials were the main way to cause damage on this node and the bigger the special the more damage.

What’s up with this? Am II missing something?

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yeah same this fight feels off, tried to use a sp3 with doom and did 0 damage. Is that part of her abilities?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Yeah same this fight feels off, tried to use a sp3 with doom and did 0 damage. Is that part of her abilities?

Same here. Dont know.
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Same happened 5 times exploring that level 5. I used CGR & Elsa.
    Does anyone know how to post a video clip here? I tried but it said "File format not allowed". It's a MP4 file.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Same!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    hmdemera said:

Same happened 5 times exploring that level 5. I used CGR & Elsa.
    Does anyone know how to post a video clip here? I tried but it said "File format not allowed". It's a MP4 file.

You have to upload it to YouTube, then share it here.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Same here. Dont know. Just tried it again with Herc sp3 and zero damage.
  • Options
    KushmakerKushmaker Posts: 11
    My domino sp3 did 0 damage to her as well. Gotta be a mistake.
  • Options
    AR48AR48 Posts: 15
    Its a bug where chaining sp3 along with basic combo treats it as a regular attack instead of special attack. same bug in shooting stars quest also on the power shield path
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Thanks for the info about chaining. But it seems like it’s more than a chaining bug. The node indicates 90% less damage from all sources except SPs. If it was treating this as a regular attack there should be some damage. There is 0.
  • Options
    beegeebeegee Posts: 3
    Same here. Zero damage most of the time with an SP3. I've wasted so many revives and potions for this fight. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    @KabamMiike Any chance of looking into this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

@KabamMiike Any chance of looking into this?

They're aware of the cause and working on fixing it.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i haven't tried sp3, but Apoc sp2 and sp1 works great
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 237
    Same here. An SP3 from Havoc does some damage and so do other mutants. Don't know if it's a bug related to class relationships.
  • Options
    tiddytiddy Posts: 8
    same.. tried the sp. 3 with different classes and on different threat lvl's, damage is practically nothing
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    stupid bug cost me 4 revives cause the zero damage threw me off, kabam won't refund...
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I just thought it was part of it. I'd get special locked or where I couldn't repeat a previous special until I'd get to sp3 and then it does nothing. This cost me at least 4 runs and a bit of sanity.
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    reposting this in other threads:
    another bug that we're going to complain about and then kabam will send out a message saying they'll look into it and 2 weeks later say they'll do nothing about it and we just sweep this bug under the rug and continue playing spending money and wait until the next bug and cry about it.
    endless abuse cycle
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    _nelynel said:

reposting this in other threads:
    another bug that we're going to complain about and then kabam will send out a message saying they'll look into it and 2 weeks later say they'll do nothing about it and we just sweep this bug under the rug and continue playing spending money and wait until the next bug and cry about it.
    endless abuse cycle

It's all about spending $$$ to spend on units to spend on revives. If a bug can give Kasham a way to milk the players, why not. atm, I'm keeping my $$$ and my units. I don't really care if I don't completely 100% EQ or SQ. When it comes to units offer deals coming down the pipe, I won't be caught spending $$$ on units just to after the unit deals. Pushing towards 50K units by the time units offer pop around. So with the H3ll finishing EQ or SQ, just fine being TB, in rush to push myself. It's all FTP and getting stuff free from Kasham!!! 😁
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Just got on third week side quest few hours ago and soloed Mantis with kitty Pryde.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    She is really so annoying. Whenever i plan of using my special attack, i get inflicted with a special lock. Then i am not allowed to hit her much as it would increase my power level and i would be compelled to use a weaker attack of mine