Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6* Mystic rank up

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,151 ★★★★★
Which mystic should I rank up?(except doom). I'm not a tigra player,and have a mystic ag. Doom nd 5* claire are my mystic mvps,which champ will be most useful for me?

Comments

• Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 309 ★★
    I think Juggs
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 103
    Wiccan, and he deserves the AG
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Juggs should be getting this rank up
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Definitely wiccan in my I
    Opinion. You have some good bases covered with doom and bwcv, but you need a good neutralize option. He is an absolute monster. Especially if they get lots of buffs.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,212 ★★★★★
    Take up that Mojo. Unique way of dealing with buffs, and unique playstyle. He's just so much fun.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Wong is a ton of fun to play, but he doesn't really have many places where he shines unfortunately. Got to vote for Wiccan on this, neutralize is super useful and if you aren't a tigra fan and don't have rintrah then he is about it. Is also probably the best Knull counter in the game as he is immune to everything that makes Knull annoying.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 893 ★★★
    Mordo
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 893 ★★★
    Insane dual threat
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    If you're willing to even put in a little time, do Tigra. Her awakening makes her smoother to play/learn and she's a meta defining mystic w/ incredible utility and damage. If not, I'd do juggs cuz he's just super fun to play
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I would suggest waiting for Absorbing Man. His awakened ability gives his damage and defensive capabilities a major boost, and he is quite fun to play. Definitely the top pick apart from Doom IMO.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★

I would suggest waiting for Absorbing Man. His awakened ability gives his damage and defensive capabilities a major boost, and he is quite fun to play. Definitely the top pick apart from Doom IMO.

what’s his rotation like? i thought charging heavy and cancelling into sp1 was what i needed but no game for me.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Luke9523 said:

It's all a matter of who you like to use, or are willing to practise with.
    In my opinion, I'd take Purgatory straight up, as she's excellent 👌🏻 but she 100% does not need awakening.

And to be fair, you've got quite a solid selection there. That's a really good mystic roster.

Hmmm...I got her a month ago...now I'm curious. What makes her unique ?
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Juggs, wiccan or dragon man
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

It's all a matter of who you like to use, or are willing to practise with.
    In my opinion, I'd take Purgatory straight up, as she's excellent 👌🏻 but she 100% does not need awakening.

And to be fair, you've got quite a solid selection there. That's a really good mystic roster.

Hmmm...I got her a month ago...now I'm curious. What makes her unique ?
    I don't know that I'd describe her as unique. I just love her gameplay and find her to be a strong and easy champ to use.
    I know she isn't the best mystic by a long way and I always see a lot of hate for her, but personally, I think she's a great champ. I've managed to clear difficult content with her in my team consistently. And no matter what others say, I will continue to use her and rate her highly.

She's incinerate immune, which is always useful. When she reaches full Demonic Rampage (which isn't difficult to do) she increases her attack damage and her specials improve. When she's in DR mode, (in addition to the increased damage) SP1 regens health and SP2 becomes unblockable.
  • Options
    SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    Doctor Doom EASILY
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,552 ★★★★★
    I was thinking Juggs, but you need a Neutralize champ, so Wiccan.