**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next big content?

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
Anyone have any theories on the next big content? Summer is around the corner, I am really hoping for something similar to Summer of pain / eternity of pain, and I'd love to see "they next abyss".

I think 7 stars content was great, 8.2... good, but needs to be "freshened up a bit" / and vary it a bit more than previous releases in book 2... It was good, but needs to be revitalized / not just copy-pasted. I am dreading the bonus adjusting to 7 stars a bit... hope that waits until act 9.

Comments

• Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    I think the next abyss is in a weird limbo state. They can't release it now and reward catalysts for 6*R5/7*R2 as those are already too widely available to entice players to complete it. However, they're still not available enough to warrant the introduction of 7*R3 materials. They may add something small that rewards T6CC but don't expect the next abyss anytime soon. Reckon it'll be January/February 2024, right after the banquet event. It's always been like that, whether it was last year with T6CC and EOP Acceptance right after or T5CC in 2019 and Abyss the month after in January.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    Last we heard a couple months ago they had only just started making the next abyss type content so it'll be a while longer. 8.3 won't be until November. They usually do some kind of summer long event though. Maybe we'll start getting back issues again though.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    8.2 just came out a month ago and 7* were just released.

The only thing I can see on the near horizon is some kind of boss rush event.