**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attack on Titan Mantis

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
Not really sure how you even do this fight.. she wiped the floor with my team. Best strategy? Best champs? Greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

Not really sure how you even do this fight.. she wiped the floor with my team. Best strategy? Best champs? Greatly appreciated

I used Sunspot, 2 sp2 plus 1 sp1 lol
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    most mutants with big yellow special numbers will do it
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★

Always push her to sp2 , don't Parry bcz she won't be stun if you got disoriented, I used doom , but mutant like Sunspot, or big demage of specials Will work fine, she won't get any damage except for specials.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Bishop
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    is this post a subtle reference to SNK? are you saying we should bring Levi?
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Professor X... Trust me on this..
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    1. Push her to special 2.
    2. Go for combos when she launches special 2
    3. Keep your special ready when sleep timer drops down. Launch when close to avoid sleep
    4. Dont launch sp 3 after a combo. Its bugged. Back away from her and then launch sp 3 otherwise it will do no damage.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Kitty sp2 will take half of her health
    Strategy:
    Get 3 prowess(have tigra)
    Push mantis to below 1 bar(mlllm mlm)
    Start blocking and wait for opening
    Intercept
    Do a 5 hit combo into striker
    Another 5 hit combo
    You should have atleast 10 prowess now so if she isn't at 2 bars you can just turn passive and wait for her to hold block and push her there
    After her sp2 throw yours
    Rinse and repeat
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Basically, avoid her throwing SP1s repeatedly.

Avoid champs who Taunt

Either try to be aggressive enough to push her to SP2; or use Power Control champions to stop her throwing Specials at all. Punisher-2099 did a great job for me...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My 7* Domino can get kill her or close to it every time with an SP2 or SP3. I had a hard time the first time I fought her without Domino on the team. Didn't have to revive but barely got her down. Domino made the rest of the runs easy.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Used kitty, domino and hyperion.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    monomugg said:

It's all about the Levi/Mikasa synergy.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    monomugg said:

I will bring him for hit monkey or sasquatch
    Smol boi hates monkeys and furry dudes
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    This is the worst boss in literally months. Protection is trash and way overused. Combined with the special lock and 400% special damage (whatever the damn node is called) it's just not a fair fight........ But then KABAM is rarely fair so why am I surprised lol
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    I used sunspot like some others have mentioned. He worked great.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited May 2023

I used sunspot like some others have mentioned. He worked great.

Mutants are definitely the cheat code for this week's boss. My MVP has been Toad.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I finally managed to one-shot on Level 4 with Professor X. This week is pretty hellish. I'll do my best with Level 5 Exploration.
    A couple tips. If you use him, you can Special Lock her and use Falter if your timing is right. Also, Combo her past the first Bar, then use your Relic to Stun and get her to the 2nd Bar. Then it's just a matter of praying she actually Baits.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I solo's her and almost one shot her with a BP SP2 Intercept granted he is 6* r4, domino solo'd it for the other runs.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    I used Eren Mikasa and Armin...

Really tho, anyone with high SP damage should work. I used 7* Sunspot, but anyone with a massive SP2 will work. Bishop, Gambit, Domino, Shang Chi,...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

I solo's her and almost one shot her with a BP SP2 Intercept granted he is 6* r4, domino solo'd it for the other runs.

Thanks for the reminder. I should have said Solo, not one-shot.