**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DCs and Incorrect 7* Event Score [merged]

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    Just curious, did any of the data show that players also did not receive the champs from those crystals when they were disconnected? And will anything be done about that, or just a points correction and that’s all? Just curious, I’m at least happy that the points are being fixed, so thank you for that!
  • Options
    ChronosLegionChronosLegion Posts: 3
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have run the necessary data and have started administering missing points for both the Solo and Alliance Event. They were executed in that order, so you're likely to see the Solo Event correction first.

Can you tell us when both points should be corrected? The solo event points are now correct. That changed yesterday evening for me. The alliance event points are incorrect. The points are still lower.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    It was actually 6400 points I’m missing and submitted a ticket.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Are solo and team totals supposed to be the same?
    My solo total is 11k higher than alliance point total.
    We are struggling to move up to the first t6cc milestone and this would make a huge difference.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 108
    Game crashed on me a couple times when I was popping those 10 packs of paragon crystals. Now my Solo points are 204k but my alliance event points are only 180k. We’re close to the 1 million milestone for the T6CC selector
  • Options
    ChronosLegionChronosLegion Posts: 3
    The points should be matching for both events, because you get exactly the same points for opening a 7* or a paragon crystal. Our Alliance is also pushing for the last milestone. The points are very important because of this.
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Just had a response to a ticket stating that that kabam has resolved the issue and effectively saying they are closing the ticket (same copy and paste response others will get).

The issue is not resolved and my account has a discrepancy of 5k between the solo and allaince score (5k less on the allaince score), which means it's affecting my entire allaince.

The solo scores and alliance contribution scores should be exactly the same.

Others are reporting larger discrepancies, so this is an issue affecting multiple allainces, in an event that is still ongoing.

Bugs are understandable, but the replies to tickets being a copy and paste job, not responding to what's actually being raised and then stating that an issue is resolved when it's not, and then closing the tickets is just disrespectful and shows kabams complete lack of respect for their customers.

People shouldn't have to come to the forums to try and get the forum moderators (who are helping) to chase other departments to sort things out, that should be achieved by the support tickets.

@Kabam Miike can you please contact the relevant departments and inform them the issue is not resolved.

I provided pictures with the support ticket, but if required can post pictures here too showing the discrepancies in scores.

Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Same here. Gotta love copy/paste kabam support
  • Options
    Any chance on an update on this guys?

I'm seeing other posts pop up highlighting differences in scores between solo and alliance scores, so clearly it's not been resolved for both as the ticket support team are telling people.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

I've been in discussions with the engineers this morning and wanted to provide some more insight.

Why are my Solo and Alliance Event scores different?
    I know a few people have asked about why their Alliance Event score is lower. There was an error when granting missing event points that resulted in Solo Event scores being rewarded twice. We elected to leave things the way they were instead of giving everyone whiplash by taking them back and messing with milestones. So, it's not that you're missing points for your Alliance Event, it's that you have extra points in the Solo Event. We checked the data for reports directly from this thread and confirmed.

What happened to crystals I lost during disconnects?
    We have confirmed with backend data that no crystal spins completely disappeared. Champions/rewards were granted to each account, they're just difficult for Summoners to track; definitely an inconvenience.

But it didn't show up in my Alliance Feed!
    The same issue causing the disconnect interrupts the reporting to the Alliance feed, making it an unreliable source for information. I know it makes tracking who you pulled quite frustrating and removes the payoff of even opening the crystal, but the team is working to figure out why we're seeing increased latency with crystal openings recently.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have confirmed with backend data that no crystal spins completely disappeared. Champions/rewards were granted to each account, they're just difficult for Summoners to track; definitely an inconvenience.

so for this part. there are videos of people opening batches of paragon crystals or 7* and when they crashed they got champs and they kept the crystals they were opening resulting in them getting double rewards.

and then theres people who opened batches of 10 paragon crystals and only showed a few champs or no champs in feed but lost crystals. (also resulting in messed up points which are now extra fixed for some and again more people gettiing more than they were supposed to while others are getting nothing)

so basically we have to take your word for it and just accept we got 4* champs for all batches of 10... even tho the game broke so bad during the high rush hour that many others got more than they were supposed to and those that got nothing(at least from what we could tell) just have to settle with basically nothing.

who knows maybe on the teams end you guys can see the code of us getting champs BUT also maybe the game is so broken that, that code is also messed up. its not like its not possible since ya know... all these constant bugs and server crashes and such..

but i guess... no help from support and forum just being the voices.. nothing else can be done just shafted yet again
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I've been in discussions with the engineers this morning and wanted to provide some more insight.

I know a few people have asked about why their Alliance Event score is lower. There was an error when granting missing event points that resulted in Solo Event scores being rewarded twice. We elected to leave things the way they were instead of giving everyone whiplash by taking them back and messing with milestones. So, it's not that you're missing points for your Alliance Event, it's that you have extra points in the Solo Event. We checked the data for reports directly from this thread and confirmed.

The same issue causing the disconnect interrupts the reporting to the Alliance feed, making it an unreliable source for information. I know it makes tracking who you pulled quite frustrating and removes the payoff of even opening the crystal, but the team is working to figure out why we're seeing increased latency with crystal openings recently.

Thank you for the reply, but what I'm taking from this is that kabam were aware there is an issue, attempted to resolve the issue (which is positive), but then messed up what they were supposed to do and left the situation where it negatively affects alliances (usually 30 people) rather than rectify the issue.

If kabam made a mistake fixing the solo points, that doesn't mean that the alliance points should just be ignore and that the alliances as a whole should be left to suffer.

I started with 2500pts points missing from both scores (a small ammount compared to many others). Kabam incorrect added 5000pts to my solo score (as acknowledged by yourself) however there have been no points added to my alliance score meaning my entire alliance is being detromented.

It's concerning that you are able to explain an error occurred with the assigning of solo points/ alliance points were not corrected, but as of today, the support team and the copy and paste "Jack" response is still claiming both solo and alliance points have been fixed.

I would suggest that if Kabam doesn't want to undo the mistake they made on solo scores (although I think they should), they still add the missing alliance points that are affecting the entire alliance (the missing amount not the incorrect double amount added to the solo score).
  • Options
    WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    Will Kabam put on new offers for 7* shards and Paragon crystals before the objectives end? I ask as it would be nice not to spend tens of thousands of units to get through the last few ranks…
  • Options
    PetrtinglePetrtingle Posts: 3
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

What about missing points that occurred this week? Any update on this issue?
  • Options
    Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    I actually went back and counted the iso in my stash and verified time stamps. Y'all did short me 1 crystal. But hey, with the added points for the solo event score it balances out so peace.
    I'm going to go focus on ranking up my super effective 6* red cyclops I just duped with my last batch...🤣.
    "Good news, you got a 6* from a Paragon crystal..."
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I just received a support ticket response saying they have awarded back the points to the solo event for everyone affected by this issue, but I didn't receive any. I'm afraid they are referring to the people at the beginning of this thread who opened their crystals and had the errors a week ago...my issue happened 2 days ago.

There are only 3 days left in the event...
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    That s unacceptable. I want extra points too, struggling to get the milestones in a money based event, and some people got extra points for FREE? Even if it's just 5k or 1k points, that units, that s money, MY money and others'!
  • Options

I just received a support ticket response saying they have awarded back the points to the solo event for everyone affected by this issue, but I didn't receive any. I'm afraid they are referring to the people at the beginning of this thread who opened their crystals and had the errors a week ago...my issue happened 2 days ago.

There are only 3 days left in the event...

Another round of point corrections is schedule for today.
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    This happened to me today. Bought the 11 Paragon deal for 2K units. Spun 1 and then went to pop 10 but the game crashed. When it came back up I had 6 left. Popped those and then realized that I didn’t get all the points I should’ve received. Will this be included in today’s round or do I need to submit a ticket in order to be included? @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    Points are there now. Hopefully everyone else got their missing points as well.
  • Options
    Drekakn said:

Points are there now. Hopefully everyone else got their missing points as well.

Unfortunately I'm still missing the points from my allaince score.

The whole situation is frustrating as Kabam tried to fix it, granted they messed that up, but the intention was to fix it. Unfortunately what followed is either miscommunication internally or deceit (although I would say the information shared here has been far more reliable and forthcoming).

They incorrectly added 5,000 points to my solo score (should have only been 2,500), but have at no point added the missing 2,500 points to my allaince score, so it's negativity affecting the entire allaince (plus however many others were affected).

I appricate my missing points aren't as much as some others, but it's not resolved at all.

I have photos of before, with the mathematically impossible score given the crystals I opened (2,500 points missing), I then have pictures of the updated score where Kabam messed up and added double the missing solo points (causing a 5k difference), and have photos now that still show the 5k difference (meaning at no point were there points added to the allaince score).

Given the track record, it's not a shock that they messed it up, but what is shocking is that they are continuously telling people incorrect and differing information from department to department, yet expect the players to believe them when they say it's resolved or that no one lost out.
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    This still isn’t completely solved, opened a bunch last night and disconnected during 10 of them, came back 6 were opened, but 7 were gone and I didn’t get points for them
  • Options
    Pizzaslayer11Pizzaslayer11 Posts: 25
    Will there be on last point correction when the event ends?
  • Options
    Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

dude you're so delusional here. I was missing 17k points, and I received those, CORRECTLY. now as per your logic, the difference between my solo score and alliance score should be 8.5k. since you claim to have award me twice the points, and not in alliance. so why does my alliance score say 59k, while my solo score is 77k. why don't you just admit that you didn't update the alliance reward at all.
  • Options
    Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Posts: 15
    also, no one in the entire game received a NEW champ from their disappeared crystals, how convenient!!