**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The A.I. Is Ruining The Game (for me)

Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
It seems like the A.I. changed a couple months ago. Somehow seems more passive and more aggressive at the same time. Like they fight more passively, but they move much quicker. Idk, but the main issue for me is how long they hold their specials. It seems like 75% of the fight I'm just baiting specials, which makes any champ that requires an aggressive play style pretty much useless. It seems worse with the higher rarities, but that may be because they're gaining power quicker.. Through all the issues with this game I could still enjoy just logging on and fighting and using the champs, but sadly it's getting difficult to even do that anymore. Baiting specials for the vast majority of the fight just isn't fun.

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    U see this with Hyperion as u bait back and forth trying to get any sp. and while playing footies Hyperion builds up to a sp3 And what do u know, AI decides to unleash it. Too much dancing and not enough fighting it’s really call marvel contest of dancing. All I need is a screenshot of Drax dancing
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Passive to waste time in events like war ans BG

Agressive to spam air hits when have 98% of the bars full.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

U see this with Hyperion as u bait back and forth trying to get any sp. and while playing footies Hyperion builds up to a sp3 And what do u know, AI decides to unleash it. Too much dancing and not enough fighting it’s really call marvel contest of dancing. All I need is a screenshot of Drax dancing

Not possible, he is invisible
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Agree completely.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    This is an on going issue and they don’t say much about it besides they haven’t changed anything but anyone who’s been playing this game long enough knows better.

We also have this thread about the same issue and multiple others are around and they don’t respond at all.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335663/ai-passiveness#latest
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Manup456 said:

This is an on going issue and they don’t say much about it besides they haven’t changed anything but anyone who’s been playing this game long enough knows better.

We also have this thread about the same issue and multiple others are around and they don’t respond at all.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335663/ai-passiveness#latest

Thanks for linking that. I know it's been a topic of discussion, and I wanted to keep tabs on all the posts in case kabam responds (doubtful tho of course).
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Everything said here is right but KABAM will not change it because it's functioning as they intended. And it's making the game play a truly unenjoyable experience.
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    Defenders like King groot and Psylocke throw M+L combo so fast that it is impossible to dex.
    10% time my 2nd dex results in a parry and 90% time I am getting hit in the face.
    When King groot has Malice, he shrug off the parry and throws heavy so fast that it is impossible to dex or block.
    This is so annoying.
    Overall, the speed of A.I. dash, dex, and combo is much more than speed of attacker's.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos Pls look into this.