**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• What’s going on marvel contest of champions?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I'd love to see AQ temporarily not require any energy, so we can knock out our AQ map during the little bits of time the game is actually up.
    That is a great idea
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Third time? More like the 473837th time in 24 hours.
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    Welcome to kabam 3rd Anniversary. We got so much surprise for you during the December month.
    Surprise #1 - connecting to network
    Surprise #2 - problem connecting to network
    Surprise #3 - you have been disconnected from the game
    Surprise #4 - problem connecting to network. Please check your WiFi connection.
    Surprise #5 - the game is currently under emergency maintenance. Check back shortly
    Surprise #6 - game is up
    Surprise #7 - Rinse and repeat the above until your units turn zero....

Ever seen a game with this many issue. Been telling take a week time and fix everything rather making us to lose half health each time game down on same day. Or else resume the fight without health loss.

Last not the least we have another surprise coming up with Act5.4 to ensure smooth run... get ready for your legend run meanwhile you are about to get all above 7 surprises during the legend run to get 5 star thanos
  • I had two boosts running on Act 5. This is a joke. I'm done with game.
  • Don’t worry to say sorry kabam will offer a PHC if you buy an Odin
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Game down again.
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Just finishing killing Taskmaster on Master again and this happened. He jacked my 5* Guilly up because she wouldn't operate properly, then got the network error. It went away and the quest popped right back up. I hopped in and finished him off with Iceman and the network error started again and has not stopped.
    Latest Android os. LG stylo 3. Full 4g signal and also full strength Xfinity signal on 5htz not working with only this game. All other games log in fine.
    5gu42s2l5kis.png
    i0e854pm2v2x.png
    pk9i7d3nqsby.png
    f3verp9slc28.png
    dwi2gc0lzn3i.png
    bbse04l81bs3.png
  • fourth time today trying to play the game... any chance you guys are ever going to fix this?
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    tell me about this nonsense just cost us 2 BGs to clear AQ complete mismanagement somewhere someone needs to fire lol.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Sitting on the couch, listening to soccer on the radio.
    I stop spending. When this goes on till new year im off for ever.
    No one will go all in for this year gift crystall events an spend money if you dont REALY apollogise and compansate.
    Stop aq give us last time reawards an get the game truly fixed.

Please
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know that I've gone ahead and merged threads again. We're sorry that this is still an issue for you all, but we'll have an update for all of you soon on the matter.

Please define "soon". What's the realistic and practical ETA given that you haven't been able to solve this in last 24 hrs? Tell me x hrs. and I'll be back after that much time hoping to have stable connection by then.

We being your customers cannot be kept in dark on what's going on and why is it proving to be so hard for you to fix, even if there's a lot of tech jargons involved (which I believe >50% will be able to understand).
  • peertje75peertje75 Posts: 3
    It's about time we get some compensation for our grief. In the last week we had to view problems with playing. It's not crazy that you don't get a million likes playing like this. I guess that if the game was running good it wouldn't be a problem.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone -

Letting you know that I've gone ahead and merged threads again. We're sorry that this is still an issue for you all, but we'll have an update for all of you soon on the matter.

This is the exact same message youve been posting for 3days now! At what point do we actually get REAL feedback? Hell anything, tell us about compensation discussions, tell us about the root cause, tell us ANYTHING because this msg just makes it look like you people have no idea whats happening, its the height of unprofessionalism & incompetence. If I were managing this service team youd all be long fired honestly, this is pathetic service & pathetic IT infrastructure. You run an online game, that means it needs to be online ffs.

• Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Struggled to fight without dropping out, sadly had less than an hour left and can’t get back in at all now
    4k04ey5j83oz.png
    l5fw8nuxezy2.png
  • angelocrtz wrote: »
    tell me about this nonsense just cost us 2 BGs to clear AQ complete mismanagement somewhere someone needs to fire lol.

I dont even know what phase I am at in AQ right now its been so long since I could check
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    AQ is now lost to our alliance
    Maybe we all should stop playing for 24 hrs giving them enough time to fix this once and for all. Time to get on real life stuff.
  • Is this not now 4 times today and we have a 7 day event and lose 1 day with crashing server's
    Will we get anything from Kabam I don't think so
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    That 8 hours maintenance a few weeks ago was a big help
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    edited December 2017
    I'm so tired of this, everyday since the update servers are down, i have lost two arena rounds because of this, what exacly do you do with all the money made on cyber monday and black friday? You could upgrade your servers or hire a team to check the updates before release,
    The worst part is that they dont care, kabam is only going to say they are sorry and give us some lame 10 arena boost, like that will compensate the gold, shards and all the stuff lost
  • Hey everyone -

You can read the update on the situation by clicking HERE.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Maybe we all should stop playing for 24 hrs giving them enough time to fix this once and for all. Time to get on real life stuff.

you should have ended at "STOP PLAYING"
  • So now, not only do we scrape by on our last aq with minimal health and minutes to spare; now we have to wait for the servers to come back online b4 we even start our next aq.
  • Seriously, how can this be fair for arenas? If you're lucky enough to have logged in at the right time last two days, you're golden, if not, tough. Really fair Kabam.
    Gigglesboy wrote: »
    Is this not now 4 times today and we have a 7 day event and lose 1 day with crashing server's
    Will we get anything from Kabam I don't think so

I think most of the player base was able to finish it already in 1st day and are not impacted. But still, it doesn't mean the servers should be in this state.
  • For the last 24+ hours nothing but connection issues to the point where the times I'm able to get on to play I can't complete AQ, special arena event, arena grind for starlord & modok quest events. Then when it has come back up game fights and content has bad lagging issues to the point where fights are lost in AQ, arena streak lost and easy questing fights are lost and not able to complete without spending revives & heals. This is very ridiculous and needs to be fix asap. I'm sure your working to fix it but alot of lost time and spending resourses that wouldnt normally have been spent. This is not cool at all. Some serious compensation needs to be given. AQ and arena are almost a bust for alot of people.
This discussion has been closed.