**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm about to go into act 6 chap 2 and I have 3 r3 6* but I need 2 max 5* to near equal them.

So what 5* should I max out

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    not knowing who the six stars are i’d say apoc and either rintrah or warlock
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    Archangel, awaken him
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It would be easier to know which 6* we are matching
  • LANDSAVAGELANDSAVAGE Posts: 21
    Lovejoy72 said:

Hulk (awakened), venom not awakened, and hood not awakened.
  • LANDSAVAGELANDSAVAGE Posts: 21

not knowing who the six stars are i’d say apoc and either rintrah or warlock

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Interesting. If you are headed for GM any time soon, it might be worth investing in Overseer. Paired with hulk, that will stop reverse controls.

Rintrah can solve problems, though Hood can handle the champion as well. I think Xbones works for sinister? Don’t quote me there. Apoc and Toad are a powerful combo. You will need a great bleed champ (like Nick) right away in 6.3

And don’t forget all that utility in Odin, heimdall, mr F as you move thru act 6. Don’t really need to rank them, but they can solve problems for other champs.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 552 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Interesting. If you are headed for GM any time soon, it might be worth investing in Overseer. Paired with hulk, that will stop reverse controls.

Rintrah can solve problems, though Hood can handle the champion as well. I think Xbones works for sinister? Don’t quote me there. Apoc and Toad are a powerful combo. You will need a great bleed champ (like Nick) right away in 6.3

And don’t forget all that utility in Odin, heimdall, mr F as you move thru act 6. Don’t really need to rank them, but they can solve problems for other champs.
    You really need crossbones at max sig for sinister. Hyperion is probably the best counter he has from what I can easily see here. Although could also do any poison immune with Heimdal/hela synergy.

• spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Apoc and warlock/rintrah. Nick fury is also good if you can awaken him. Hulkling and tigra (if you’re good with her) are also very strong options
  • Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Archangel, hulkling, or apoc