New 6* featured crystal

Sha1emadeSha1emade Member Posts: 22
Wondering what others are feeling about the new featured champs.

I pulled Kate Bishop and Viv and ranked them both to rank 2. Both are fun and useful but I’m having trouble figuring out who the top pulls are and who I should be ranking. As it’s new I was wondering what people’s initial thoughts were on these new champs.

Also who would you rank Viv or Kate. Thanks!!

Comments

• LickyLicky Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    I think Zemo is above the rest then ant man and shocker followed closely by Cassie

Do not have enough experience with Kate or Viv to advise
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    Sha1emade said:

Wondering what others are feeling about the new featured champs.

I pulled Kate Bishop and Viv and ranked them both to rank 2. Both are fun and useful but I’m having trouble figuring out who the top pulls are and who I should be ranking. As it’s new I was wondering what people’s initial thoughts were on these new champs.

Also who would you rank Viv or Kate. Thanks!!

Maybe some cc have vids up on them but if not the long way to figure it out would just be to take them into everywhere and look at all of their different abilites, sustainability, utility, damage and how useful those abilitys are based off the way they are triggered and how they interact with nodes

for example chi and nick have similar kits but the way they activate their abilities are different
    Since it might be a while until we see a surge on those champs you can get a head start
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    I feel like people are overhyping zemo and not giving Kate enough credit. I also pulled Kate and viv. Have Kate at r3 will probably r4 her. I haven’t seen too much about viv but I’m choosing kate over viv for now.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kate is way better imo. So much damage and great utility. Viv is good but her damage cycle takes forever to get back up (which is fine for stuff like Battlegrounds which she destroys) but Kate is better for more

As for the featured in general, future ant-man, Zemo, and Kate are absolutely amazing and my favorites from this crystal. Cassie and Shocker are great and I’d put them next. Viv is great too but I’d put her last I think. A great pool overall
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

I feel like people are overhyping zemo and not giving Kate enough credit. I also pulled Kate and viv. Have Kate at r3 will probably r4 her. I haven’t seen too much about viv but I’m choosing kate over viv for now.

I wouldn’t say that Zemo is overhyped, but I think Kate is being slept on for now. She’s just as amazing
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kate is fantastic. I took her to r3 unawakened and will r4 her next. I also pull antman, Viv and shocker and she’s the cream of the crop imo.
  • br10050br10050 Member Posts: 9
    Viv is awesome for BG and AW. She can handle many things with her kits and be a great attacker especially when an opponent’s health isn’t so high. The more I knew her capabilities, the more I got to like her. I took her to r4.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

I don't think he is overhyped
    He counters many annoying abilities and has an everlasting bleeds .

But I do think Viv and Kate haven't gotten the deserved recognition
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    Why did everyone disagree which part was incorrect