**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This team can counter any champion

Bold statement I know but I wanna test this out lol

Name any champ and I will try to describe how a champ from my team can counter them.

Obviously any specific nodes can change anything so ignoring them for this.

My Team:
- Professor X
- Magneto
- Colossus
- Omega Red
- Quicksilver

Comments

• Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★

Didn’t you already post about this a week ago

Same team but different post/idea
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Spot
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Hulkling
    Spot

Hulking
    - I easily beat him in thronebreaker EQ with Colossus. Just parry then heavy while keeping an eye on his unblockable charges, launch SP2 when not indestructible.
    Spot
    - Both Prof X and Quicksilver counter evade and miss.

Hulkling
    Spot

Hulking
    - I easily beat him in thronebreaker EQ with Colossus. Just parry then heavy while keeping an eye on his unblockable charges, launch SP2 when not indestructible.
    Spot
    - Both Prof X and Quicksilver counter evade and miss.
    Attuma, Peni, Apoc, Domino, Warlock, Bishop, Gorr, Zemo, Sersi, Annihilus, Killmonger, Cap sam, Shuri

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Herc (counters pretty much anything)
    Torch (annoying mystics)
    Doom (power control)
    AbsMan (terrax, hulkling, annihilus, aarkus)
    +your fav evade counter
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,996 ★★★★★
    Bishop?who counters bishop in ur team,also you don't have a power control champ,vision aarkus or hyperion might screw you
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Bishop?who counters bishop in ur team,also you don't have a power control champ,vision aarkus or hyperion might screw you

Collossus counters Bishop & he can tank a few Sp3 from Vision Arkus
    Quicksilver has either for Hyperion

I don't think this team can counter everything but the 3 u mentioned can be countered by these
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Nimrod or omega sent and you're screwed

Quicksilver
    - Against Nimrod he can counter unstoppable and also easily evade SP1 by dashing into it.
    - Against Omega Sentinel I don’t see anything stopping him from beating her but tbh I don’t know that much about her.
    Omega sentinel has autoblock and if you have a way around autoblock, you're going to incinerate yourself to death. She is a very annoying defender without a good counter. You're much better just bringing in a different team than trying to use the same one for all your problems.
    Appreciate the explanation.

So with Quicksilver, he would incinerate himself too much due to the number of hits?

I remember beating her quite a few times with Colossus during a side quest a few months ago. If I just focus on parry + heavy with him, would be a tough fight but still be able to get through it.

What are the ideal counters for her?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Shocker and fantman
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Quicksilver
    - Against Nimrod he can counter unstoppable and also easily evade SP1 by dashing into it.
    - Against Omega Sentinel I don’t see anything stopping him from beating her but tbh I don’t know that much about her.
    Omega sentinel has autoblock and if you have a way around autoblock, you're going to incinerate yourself to death. She is a very annoying defender without a good counter. You're much better just bringing in a different team than trying to use the same one for all your problems.
    Appreciate the explanation.

So with Quicksilver, he would incinerate himself too much due to the number of hits?

I remember beating her quite a few times with Colossus during a side quest a few months ago. If I just focus on parry + heavy with him, would be a tough fight but still be able to get through it.

What are the ideal counters for her?
    Ideal counters are armor breakers, neutralizers, or galan.

In pvp content, the last thing you want to do is trigger her autoblock because it counts as a parry and the AI is very good at doing 5 hit combos too.
  • Options
    Sliderz00Sliderz00 Posts: 22
    Omega Sentinel would destroy you
  • Options
    Sliderz00 said:

Yeah I think that’s the only one I’d actually be truly helpless against.

Anyone else I could counter or atleast fight normally.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★

Sliderz00 said:

Apocalypse
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Sam Wilson
    Toad
    Jessica Jones
    Sandman
    Domino
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    God bless Nimrod the Mutant Killer

Quicksilver will take a lot of time to kill him, what a boring team you did tbh lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★

Name any champ and I will try to describe how a champ from my team can counter them.

My Team:
    - Professor X
    - Magneto
    - Colossus
    - Omega Red
    - Quicksilver

It's def a fun team to use for things like rol but there are def way more well rounded teams you can put together.....if I go into a quest blind I don't think I've ever had a problem with my blind team of nick fury, magneto, nimrod , human torch and either Angela, cgr or knull as my cosmic.....if I had 6 star versions I'd find a way to squeeze in kingpin and herc.....
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

Sliderz00 said:

I think it is the last part that makes this perhaps a trivialized exercise. It is one thing to say that a team can *counter* any champ, and it is another to say that a team can *beat* any champ. The first says you have specific advantages to remove certain important defensive challenges the champion poses. The latter just says at least one champ in your team isn't horrible. Once upon a time I posted a video of Rogue beating IMIW, just to prove he wasn't unbeatable. That didn't mean Rogue was a counter to IMIW: quite the opposite, the point was to prove IMIW didn't need an explicit counter (but having one helps, of course).

If you want a team that *counters* everything that's tough. But if you want a team that just doesn't trip over itself trying to fight everything, you just need to put enough immunities on your team and have MSD play it, and that will destroy everything.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    How are you gonna have a full mutant team and then put trashy quicksilver instead of apoc
  • Options
    Sliderz00 said:

Pikolu said:

Quicksilver
    Question to you both, would BWCV work well against Omega Sentinel with her incinerate immunity and buff immunity on SP2?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

My Team:
    - Professor X
    - Magneto
    - Colossus
    - Omega Red
    - Quicksilver

where is Apocalypse (and his counter )
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Infinite health man
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Just being able to beat a champ doesn't mean they're a counter. You could just have a team of 5 random champs and call them a team that can counter anything.