Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

R5 #2🥰

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Been my favourite champ ever since i got her after her release! Wanted her to be my first r5 but didn’t receive the tech gem but here she is finally in all her glory!

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Congrats. She's still amazing. Though I personally don't like her playstyle, she's still as relevant as ever. And ignore those who sat she's dated - they're the same ones who are holding their 7* shards.

I’d didn’t say she’s dated, I said there are champs that could do what she does, are tankier and less risky to use.
  • Options
    Anly said:

Congrats. She's still amazing. Though I personally don't like her playstyle, she's still as relevant as ever. And ignore those who sat she's dated - they're the same ones who are holding their 7* shards.

I’d didn’t say she’s dated, I said there are champs that could do what she does, are tankier and less risky to use.
    Tankiness dosent always = sustainability, she isnt tanky because she dosent need to be, she just completely avoids damage.
    And risky?
  • Options

Congrats, but to be honest I’ve used her less and less over the past years.

CGR, Hulking, Galan gets it done just as quickly in raw damage.

Nimrod demolishes mutant faster plus removing prowess.

KP + Hood deals with debuffs just as well plus he’s tankier and less risky to play,

Thanks! Yea she has a high skill cap but very satisfying to use.

Well as the meta has progressed there have been champs with really high damage with easier playstyles. But ghost has still kept her value intact.

I would say nimgod does demolish mutants faster than ghost on most occasions but if rng aligns and ghost gains furies quickly she can easily beat nimgod cuz she can get to sp2 faster.

KP is in a league of his own, fatman counters so many champs and fights and has amazing AAR and damage reduction.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    My respect for you📈📈
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Tankiness dosent always = sustainability, she isnt tanky because she dosent need to be, she just completely avoids damage.
    And risky?
    She really isnt risky, i firmly believe people are just making her seem more complicated than she actually is obviously you're gonna have that percentage of players that arent the best to put it in the nicest way i can think of, but to your average player she's not hard to play. Her saftey net is really easy to access and apart of her playstyle, utility and damage, she isnt very complicated, if you play her for 5 minutes you already have her rythm down and all thats left to do it play her in an actual real setting which isnt all that difficult if your careful id imagine anybody who's playing a champ for a first time would map out a fight before entering it so you'd avoid any champs or nodes that you know they cant take or one's you might find too difficult until you get really comfortable with them.

• Options
    Anly said:

Anly said:

And risky?
    She really isnt risky, i firmly believe people are just making her seem more complicated than she actually is obviously you're gonna have that percentage of players that arent the best to put it in the nicest way i can think of, but to your average player she's not hard to play. Her saftey net is really easy to access and apart of her playstyle, utility and damage, she isnt very complicated, if you play her for 5 minutes you already have her rythm down and all thats left to do it play her in an actual real setting which isnt all that difficult if your careful id imagine anybody who's playing a champ for a first time would map out a fight before entering it so you'd avoid any champs or nodes that you know they cant take or one's you might find too difficult until you get really comfortable with them.

If you think she isn’t more risky than your average champ then you’re bias.

Plane and simple.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

And risky?

Plane and simple.
    I cant say that she is, that dosent mean im biased though, she's a champ that you have to be comfortable with maybe more than others but that dosent affect her gameplay as much as anyone might think but that dosent mean she's risky if you dont know how to play her then yeah she's risky but the same can be said about any other champ she has a playstyle and as long as long as you dont deviate from it in any extreme way there isnt any risk to playing her she quite literally cant be hit you dont even have to do anything fancy with her to do damage her basic attacks do enough as is
  • Options

My respect for you📈📈

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,252 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Whiny guy spotted in other people's celebration thread thinking they are the center of the universe.

Lessgo R5 Ghost is an instant ban.
    The reason I didn't took Tigra R5 is I'm weak and don't want her to get banned 😭
  • Options

Whiny guy spotted in other people's celebration thread thinking they are the center of the universe.

Lessgo R5 Ghost is an instant ban.
    The reason I didn't took Tigra R5 is I'm weak and don't want her to get banned 😭

Always a risk😭 but i made some more defensive rank ups to prevent that🫣
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,252 ★★★★★
    I never ban defenders.
    First ban is torch then other 2 are the top nukes.
    That r5 ghost is one of them.
    Upcoming season we have nuke metas for both VT and week 4 GC.
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

And risky?

Plane and simple.
    That’s rich
  • Options

KP + Hood deals with debuffs just as well plus he’s tankier and less risky to play,

Isnt this more a YOU thing than anything else?

OP is celebrating his ghost r5, not asking you to r5 yours... lol

OP, congrats!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,747 ★★★★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

And risky?

Plane and simple.
    Maybe elaborate more on why do you think she's risky?
  • Options

Isnt this more a YOU thing than anything else?

OP is celebrating his ghost r5, not asking you to r5 yours... lol

OP, congrats!
    Thanks😄😄
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Looks like a certain someone decided to make another person thread their own. Lines up with other stuff he's said or done recently.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,100 ★★★★★

Don't you have another poll to make?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,100 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

And risky?

Plane and simple.
    Maybe elaborate more on why do you think she's risky?
    He can't. He doesn't know how to play anyone but Hercules