**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

return damage to ikaris!!!

peace for everyone!
agree that ikaris now leaves much to be desired? Do you remember what damage he showed when he was first released? if you don't remember, here's the video: (https://youtu.be/K9VxRX-Nw-Q)
I really love playing this character. it has cool animation and handy mechanics. It seems to me that if he had remained the same as in the video, he would not have created an imbalance in the game. what do you think? now no one plays them, it seems to me, except for me, but if it were like in the video, I'm sure a lot more users played it. KABAM PLEASE RETURN THE DAMAGE TO IKARIS!!!

Comments

• Options
    ARCHYmfARCHYmf Posts: 3
    I understood your position, but you must admit that the damage that the Ikaris had from the incineration update would not make him a "GOD TIER", but at least gave him the opportunity to use the Ikaris in regular content and enjoy it.
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    ARCHYmf said:

I understood your position, but you must admit that the damage that the Ikaris had from the incineration update would not make him a "GOD TIER", but at least gave him the opportunity to use the Ikaris in regular content and enjoy it.

It wouldn't but they couldn't leave it as it was because other champions, who also refresh damaging debuffs, got an absurd increase in their damage output. They couldn't fix it for only half the champs as that would make the mechanics inconsistent and unneccasarily complex. Kabam could always give him some alternate method of increasing damage via the refresh on his sp1 in a future tune-up though.
  • Options
    ARCHYmfARCHYmf Posts: 3
    edited May 2023

ARCHYmf said:

It wouldn't but they couldn't leave it as it was because other champions, who also refresh damaging debuffs, got an absurd increase in their damage output. They couldn't fix it for only half the champs as that would make the mechanics inconsistent and unneccasarily complex. Kabam could always give him some alternate method of increasing damage via the refresh on his sp1 in a future tune-up though.
    I hope kabam does something about it. I would very much like to.