**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Baron Zemo or Kate Bishop

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
I just pulled these two new champs.
I got no idea whose better and not played with them before.
I can use generic awakening and 4-5 rank up gem for one of them.

Anyone here who can advise who’s better champ overall.
Content wise i have done everything 100% and been playing since 8.5 years. Nowadays playing casually and doing Battlegrounds sometimes.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

I just pulled these two new champs.
    I got no idea whose better and not played with them before.
    I can use generic awakening and 4-5 rank up gem for one of them.

Anyone here who can advise who’s better champ overall.
    Content wise i have done everything 100% and been playing since 8.5 years. Nowadays playing casually and doing Battlegrounds sometimes.

Thank you.

Kate soloed abyss collector thats the only information i can provide about her other than that i dont know much about either of those champs
  • Options
    @Anly @Pikolu @Emilia90 thanks for your response guys.
    I’ll take these points into consideration. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Both are amazing defenders, both have a ton of damage and utilities, Zemo is top prestige, Kate have really great abilities.

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I think you need to assess whose play-style you prefer more before making a decision OP.

I have both at rank 4. Both have great damage, utility and defensive capabilities (although I’d lean more towards zemo as a defender), however their play-styles are different and unique.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Take both to r3
    Get a feel about them and then decide accordingly
  • Options
    Will take them up and whoever feel more easier to use will go up.

Thanks all for taking your time to reply on my query.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Both champs are top tier in my opinion! Took zemo to r4 and will be taking kate to r4 as well. Both have very high dps . Zemo i think is a better defender than kate but kate has stuff like application of effects on block and the passive stun if you hit her when stunned which accounts for great defensive utility as well. Kate has amazing block proficiency and has decent block penetration. Zemo on the other hand can crit on the block and zero down the block proficiency in 4 sp1s.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Zemo can control fights better, and is a better defender than Kate.
    Kate on the other hand, has more utility with her trick arrows.
    Both rely on dot damage.
    So it depends.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Kate now
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    KB is amazing. I like Zemo but she's better, IMO.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    Kate Zemo, totally didnt splice them
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I say Kate. I had both at R4 and recently just took Kate to R5 sig 200 and she is everybit worth it in my opinion. Zemo is great don't get me wrong, I just love Kate's versatility and the Coldsnap Damage over Time is absolutely insane! Plus if you add a Winter Soldier Relic to her it boosts her Coldsnap damage which makes her even more potent! I think it comes down to personal preference and individual play style in the end anyways. You will be happy with whichever one you choose and just rank up the other one as your next skill!!

And if you are looking for a great Kate Video check out the Video that Vega just put out for her. He goes over everything you need to know about her and how to use her effectively.
  • Options
    Fuskie said:

I say Kate. I had both at R4 and recently just took Kate to R5 sig 200 and she is everybit worth it in my opinion. Zemo is great don't get me wrong, I just love Kate's versatility and the Coldsnap Damage over Time is absolutely insane! Plus if you add a Winter Soldier Relic to her it boosts her Coldsnap damage which makes her even more potent! I think it comes down to personal preference and individual play style in the end anyways. You will be happy with whichever one you choose and just rank up the other one as your next skill!!

And if you are looking for a great Kate Video check out the Video that Vega just put out for her. He goes over everything you need to know about her and how to use her effectively.

MSD is also a Kate God.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Both rely on dot damage.
    So it depends.

Kate’s dot is easier to get up and not many champs are immune to it. It’s also passive and her control over fights is just as good with her AI control when the opponent is against the corner
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Zemo has really strong bleeds? How do you do that?
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Both rely on dot damage.
    So it depends.

Kate’s dot is easier to get up and not many champs are immune to it. It’s also passive and her control over fights is just as good with her AI control when the opponent is against the corner
    But is she as good on defense?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Kate the Great. Absolute baller champ. Top 5 of her class.

Zemo a fake. Not really but he ain’t the champ he was hyped to be and the bad rhyme scheme demanded it. Useful in niche content, overrated as a defender but can cause issues
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Both rely on dot damage.
    So it depends.

She’s alright on defense, Baron definitely wins there. I’ve seen Kate stall out some people before or accidentally attempt to hit her while she was stunned
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Both rely on dot damage.
    So it depends.

She’s alright on defense, Baron definitely wins there. I’ve seen Kate stall out some people before or accidentally attempt to hit her while she was stunned
    Kinda like Mordo, but less annoying