**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has anyone done lol itemless

Hidr8__Hidr8__ Posts: 53
edited May 2023 in Strategy and Tips
If so who and with what champs

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    probably
  • Options
    Just want question answered as I remember trying to do this with void and kill monger back in the day
    Bo2loz said:

Sorry if i provide no answer to your question but i think lol is no longer relevant -rewards wise
    If you are considering doing it then i would advise against
    If you simply want your question answered then feel free to ignore this comment 🙏🏻

• Options
    there are probably itemless options now possible. Plenty of champs now can solo individual champs quickly.
  • Options

there are probably itemless options now possible. Plenty of champs now can solo individual champs quickly.

Ok but has anyone actually done it
  • Options
    Hidr8__ said:

Ok but has anyone actually done it
    one run? MetalSonicDude probably has
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Hidr8__ said:

Just want question answered as I remember trying to do this with void and kill monger back in the day

Bo2loz said:

Sorry if i provide no answer to your question but i think lol is no longer relevant -rewards wise
    If you are considering doing it then i would advise against
    If you simply want your question answered then feel free to ignore this comment 🙏🏻

The one reward, that could spark some interest is that Comic book Ultron
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Aegon
    Fury
    Quake
    Hiemdal
    Thor
    6* Aegon can do an item less clear with this team. Maybe a 5* Aegon can do it too
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Unsure. Way back when they gave us Canadian health pots. Don't remember exactly the name of the pots but when guardian was released. I explored my remaining lanes (already did easy path). 0 revives but I did use those but nothing else not even a boost.

Aegon, fury, quake, proxima and champion. Really used aegon for all fights.
  • Options
    W32W32 Posts: 9
    Done this twice kinda by accident with a R5 5* and R3 6* Aegon while testing him out. fury + quake + proxima is great, adding the recoil tree and deadpool on the team makes it easy to heal from any mistakes you make as long as you don’t use specials. It’s pretty easy after the ramp up fights