**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What did you do with your 7* shards?

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Keeping them for better champs in the 7* pool

Fine, here are some of my champs. I don’t run suicides.

Really hoped to avoid this.

respect on the r3 sersi
    Cheers bro.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Already opened all 7* crystals

@Justin2524 perhaps you could share your profile/roster so that you can show where you currently stand to have such interesting opinions.

Paragon with multiple rank 4s and limited resources and not a whale, hence being prudent with the decision to save the shards for better champs.
    Oh, you're paragon with multiple rank fours? That's nice. Most of us are paragon with one.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I’ve never said anyone was a fool or an idiot.

I'm allowed to paraphrase. But if you need the exact quotes.

Amazing that so far very few can see that the 7* Celebration rewards are really underwhelming and have hastily opened their 7*…

Apparently we are all foolishly distracted by trivial rewards.

I guess I’m the most patient here.

Or incapable of self-control.

Well I already have a r3 Valk to counter unstoppable. And other R3 and R4 to counter other issues the game throws at me.

So if I’m patient enough I’d still rather save my precious 7* shards for a chance at other God Tier champs you have ZERO chance getting from the current 7* crystal.

That’s the key here.

ZERO chance at CGR, Doom, .. heck a Warlock would be better than any champ you get from the current pool.

Unless you’re inpatient and/or are persuaded by the underwhelming so called 7* “celebration” event.

Or both.

There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Take from that what you will..

Also, apparently our lack of self-control is due to a lack of intelligence. Or excessive sweet tooth.

It’s really funny reading people saying Hawkeyes are useful when given the chance they’d rather have pulled a King Pin (if they’re truly honest).

But they’re not.

And without getting too deep in the weeds on the strawman (saying something is useful is not the same thing as saying it is the best thing ever), our foolish stupidity comes with an extra helping of self-deception. Or just plain deceit.

Again, I’ve never said anyone was a “fool” or an “idiot”.

No, you are NOT allowed to paraphrase.

You’re putting words in my mouth now which is wrong.

In the court of law you would lose.

Go do that somewhere else please.

• Options

DNA3000 said:

I’ve never said anyone was a fool or an idiot.

I'm allowed to paraphrase. But if you need the exact quotes.

Amazing that so far very few can see that the 7* Celebration rewards are really underwhelming and have hastily opened their 7*…

Apparently we are all foolishly distracted by trivial rewards.

Or incapable of self-control.

Well I already have a r3 Valk to counter unstoppable. And other R3 and R4 to counter other issues the game throws at me.

So if I’m patient enough I’d still rather save my precious 7* shards for a chance at other God Tier champs you have ZERO chance getting from the current 7* crystal.

That’s the key here.

ZERO chance at CGR, Doom, .. heck a Warlock would be better than any champ you get from the current pool.

Unless you’re inpatient and/or are persuaded by the underwhelming so called 7* “celebration” event.

Or both.

There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Also, apparently our lack of self-control is due to a lack of intelligence. Or excessive sweet tooth.

It’s really funny reading people saying Hawkeyes are useful when given the chance they’d rather have pulled a King Pin (if they’re truly honest).

But they’re not.

And without getting too deep in the weeds on the strawman (saying something is useful is not the same thing as saying it is the best thing ever), our foolish stupidity comes with an extra helping of self-deception. Or just plain deceit.

Ended his whole career
    By lying that I had said something I didn’t?

Nah, he’s ended his.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

How is this insanity still going?

Clever wording and unlimited Internet is my guess.
    🤣🤣🤣. Well done. Most logical answer to any question in this thread
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

How is this insanity still going?

Clever wording and unlimited Internet is my guess.
    I’d say a lack of mods noticing what’s happening there is also a possibility
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.

Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

Opening them later rewards you with a 7*.

Take from will what that you...
    This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Take from that what you will.
    Ah you’re a prof hoff fan.
    Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

The fact that you’re dissing him says more about you than his videos IMO.
    You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Here's my honest opinion about the 7* pool. I still remember ppl not appreciating Domino that much in the 6* pool, saying she's not even top 10 in mutant class. But now seeing them suddenly changing their mind and talking about her as 1 of the 5, 6 or 7 best champions in the 7* pool .... I never think Domino isn't a good champ. But for me, I am honestly not excited from getting any of the champions in the current 7* pool.
    I'm not convincing ppl to hoard their crystals. Do whatever you want to do with your accounts. And I did open 3 7* crystals so far, for the event rewards, not because I wanted a specific champ. I just can't see myself use 7*s over 6*s anytime soon.
  • Options
    TrongNov said:

Here's my honest opinion about the 7* pool. I still remember ppl not appreciating Domino that much in the 6* pool, saying she's not even top 10 in mutant class. But now seeing them suddenly changing their mind and talking about her as 1 of the 5, 6 or 7 best champions in the 7* pool .... I never think Domino isn't a good champ. But for me, I am honestly not excited from getting any of the champions in the current 7* pool.
    I'm not convincing ppl to hoard their crystals. Do whatever you want to do with your accounts. And I did open 3 7* crystals so far, for the event rewards, not because I wanted a specific champ. I just can't see myself use 7*s over 6*s anytime soon.

Thank you for this honest response.

It’s really refreshing to see around here.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.

Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
    Do you have unlimited resources?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

Literally yes. As long as I keep doing content I will keep earning resources, and that will never not be true until Kabam closes their servers. Limited resources means you have a set amount and once you run out of that amount, you will have none left, which is not the case here. You can spend your resources however you please and still be guaranteed to get the same resources again eventually. Even if you take 7* Joe Fixit to rank 2 today, two years from now you could be taking 7* Warlock to rank 3. If anything, you've only enforced your own limit to your resources by not opening your 7* crystals and missing out on the resources you could've earned during the Shooting Stars/7* celebration events.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

LoL ..

But they’re not.

Seems to me you don't know a lot about him. Maybe you should take some time to learn how to use him. But even if you did that I can see you still not liking him which can already tell me you just like taking up "God-tier champs" instead of considering some underrated ones. For example, Sersi is very underrated. People see her as a defense champ more then anything but really she is good on both offense and defense. Really easy to use, good furies, and a huge crit at the end of her sp2. It may not be fast work like CGR, Galan, herc, etc but it does get the job done. You saying you would save your 7* shards and wait for better champions is ridiculous to me. At least the ones who did open there 7* can say they have one. How about you consider some of the champs in there and maybe lean how to use them before you judge them. Who knows, you could like one of them.
    Not taking sides with OP however i think its safe to say that 99% of people would have rather pulled a kingpin than hawkeye

Also what wrong with only ranking "god tier champs" last time i checked people could rank whoever they liked the most
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

How boring of a roster.
    Yeah but they like those champs, so what? Everybody wants to be so different ooo lets rank dorm oo lets rank elektra or black bolt, its always "rank whoever you like the most" but when they like "god tier champs" their boring? Whats fun for you isnt going to be fun for someone else, Even if OP is wrong that dosent mean you're right.

Be better.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

Literally yes. As long as I keep doing content I will keep earning resources, and that will never not be true until Kabam closes their servers. Limited resources means you have a set amount and once you run out of that amount, you will have none left, which is not the case here. You can spend your resources however you please and still be guaranteed to get the same resources again eventually. Even if you take 7* Joe Fixit to rank 2 today, two years from now you could be taking 7* Warlock to rank 3. If anything, you've only enforced your own limit to your resources by not opening your 7* crystals and missing out on the resources you could've earned during the Shooting Stars/7* celebration events.
    “Limited resources at this given moment in time” then.

Any objection to that?
  • Options
    Anly said:

How boring of a roster.
    Yeah but they like those champs, so what? Everybody wants to be so different ooo lets rank dorm oo lets rank elektra or black bolt, its always "rank whoever you like the most" but when they like "god tier champs" their boring? Whats fun for you isnt going to be fun for someone else, Even if OP is wrong that dosent mean you're right.

Be better.
    Feel the same way, thanks man.
  • Options

C'mon you know what he meant. Resources are obviously limited.

Cheers bro.
This discussion has been closed.