**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners

R4 #12 , 13 and 14 .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Awakened all 3 with class gem and sigged up Zemo a lot . Spidey will also go up in sigs since he is a top shelf for BGs . Scorpion is great everywhere.

Comments

• shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    HELL YEAH!!!!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

HELL YEAH!!!!

Thanks man !! Pumped for next BG season.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,051 ★★★★
    Scorpion and Zemo

• GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

Scorpion and Zemo

No love for spidey?

Scorpion and Zemo

No love for spidey?
    This spidey is awesome
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,649 ★★★★
    edited May 24
    I'm super jealous of that Scorpion, since I yet haven't pulled him as 6* (and it this point, he is probably my most wanted). Congrats on the amazing rankups!

Pro tip: with Scorpion and Spidey Supreme ranked up, you better have a Spidey Stealth ranked up too, because with those 2, he becomes insane.

I'm super jealous of that Scorpion, since I yet haven't pulled him as 6* (and it this point, he is probably my most wanted). Congrats on the amazing rankups!

Pro tip: with Scorpion and Spidey Supreme ranked up, you better have a Spidey Stealth ranked up too, because with those 2, he becomes insane.

Thanks man !! I have Stealth spidey at r3 but he is unduped ...if he was duped i'd r4 him . Hits hard af
  • PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 31
    Rohit_316 said:

Awakened all 3 with class gem and sigged up Zemo a lot . Spidey will also go up in sigs since he is a top shelf for BGs . Scorpion is great everywhere.

Awesome job buddy! Now you just have to make sure your current alliance mates aren’t stuck in Silver 2 while you dominate Battlegrounds!!!